Juno, the movie

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
!!!!!!!!OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I LOVED that movie. It is by far the funniest movie I have seen for a LONG time! I was laughing almost the entire time!
Not only is it extrememly funny, but the ending was so good I litterally cried!

Has anyone else seen the movie and love it as much as I do?!!

It's out on video so you don't have to worry about paying that ungodly price to see it in theater! I know many of you have netflix and that's were we rented it from! WATCH IT!!!!

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw it in the theater with some friends, and recently my parents rented it and I watched it again with them. I am also a Juno fan

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved it too. There's something about Ellen Page that makes me think she's going to do great things. This is her Annie Hall.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Everyone liked it!!! I HAVE to buy it! Ellen Page is awesome! I'm sure she will go far! I would love to see more movies with her in the leading role!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I've never heard of it...
Might hafta go looking for it!
Oh my goodness!!!!! It's more than good! You have to see it!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to see it in the theater when it first came out, & we both loved it! I'm waiting to get it on Netflix, it says we have a very long wait though, I think I'm going to be better off just buying it

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH WOW!! I thought I was the only one who cried at the end of it!! my bf (who saw it before me) thought I was wierd cuz I cried at the end of it... its an AMAZING movie!!! I watched it 3 1/2 times and cried everytime!

I love Ellen Page! has enyone else seen Hard Candy? she was awsome in that one too!

Im gonna rent ((if not buy)) Juno as soon as im able too... ive gotta have my mom watch it!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

I love Ellen Page! has enyone else seen Hard Candy? she was awsome in that one too!
I've seen Hard Candy and I absolutely loved it. She was awesome in that movie and she was awesome in Juno. I'm going to buy Juno as soon as I can, probably wait for Blockbuster to have it on one of their sales for movies.

lsanders

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I loved it too- I can't believe people who think it glorifies teen pregnancy. I think it's an extremely hopeful story about teen pregnancy- it acknowledges that it happens, it sucks, but people (even teenagers!) can make the right choices for themselves.

And the movie's just so funny and so well acted.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did too know what the movie was, just didn't know what it was called. I've got to see it!

okiron

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just watched it tonight for the first time. It was a cute movie. I didn't like it but didn't hate it either.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked the movie, but i didnt think it was the best. It made me kind of sad.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

!!!!!!!!OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I LOVED that movie. It is by far the funniest movie I have seen for a LONG time! I was laughing almost the entire time!
Not only is it extrememly funny, but the ending was so good I litterally cried!

Has anyone else seen the movie and love it as much as I do?!!

It's out on video so you don't have to worry about paying that ungodly price to see it in theater! I know many of you have netflix and that's were we rented it from! WATCH IT!!!!
If you think Juno is good, watch Hard Candy. I think that's on DVD now. Another good Ellen Page movie is An American Crime, which isn't on DVD yet. The latter is very, very sad. I cried throughout the entire movie.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lsanders

I loved it too- I can't believe people who think it glorifies teen pregnancy. I think it's an extremely hopeful story about teen pregnancy- it acknowledges that it happens, it sucks, but people (even teenagers!) can make the right choices for themselves.

And the movie's just so funny and so well acted.
I will have to agree with you! It's a great movie and it shows how teens can have more than one for two choices. I'm not against abortion, but I would much rather see the child go to an adoptive family. We have recently started seeing ads for adoption and I think it's a great thing! It's gives hope to young girls who get caught in this situation. I had friends in high school who were pregnant and the school was worried everyone would want to get pregnant after that. And guess what! NO ONE got pregnant that entire year!

Originally Posted by Moz

If you think Juno is good, watch Hard Candy. I think that's on DVD now. Another good Ellen Page movie is An American Crime, which isn't on DVD yet. The latter is very, very sad. I cried throughout the entire movie.
I will have to rent it! I love her sense of humor!

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I will have to rent it! I love her sense of humor!

Well Hard Candy isnt much of a Comedy.. its more of a Thriller Movie... I think thats the right word... but she does awsomely in it!! I actually own it!
Now dont let the description of the Movie ((Hard Candy)) detour you from it... my mom and my friend didnt want to watch it because of the description and I made them watch it and now there glad they did.... its awsome!!

When I first watched it I found it sitting on my friends counter in a plastic clear case... you dont wanna know what I thought it was
... I watched it anyway and now its one of my faves!!!