Help!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, I need help and I need it fast. I need as many vibes as everyone can possibly give. This morning, as I was getting ready for work, I got some food to feed the stray cats that come by our house. I always do this in the morning before work. Well today, as I opened the door, Amber took off after one of the cats and I have not seen her since. This happened a little after 6am. When I got the food for the outdoor cats, Amber was nowhere in sight, but as soon as I opened the door, there she was and out she went. To make matters worse, the cat she went after had kittens about a week ago, they are under our neighbors house, but I can not find a way to get to them. She would go through a small hole just large enough for her to get into. (Amber can not fit into this hole) I am so angry right now, because the cat she chased is our neighbors cat and these people are a bunch of morons, who never let their cat in and of course, she is not spayed
If they would keep their cats inside, I would not have this problem. I work so damn hard, to care for my exotics and all my cats and now this happens. Of course, this is not going to be treated the same way, as if this was a regular domestic cat that got loose. Fortunately, I do not live in the city, but this can turn out bad if people start reporting that some "wild cat" is loose in the area. We do have wild bobcats in this state, but they are rare. So please, I need all the Amber come home vibes that I can get.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear

I'm sending all the vibes I can to get Amber back home!

I hope she arrives back soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh dear

I'm sending all the vibes I can to get Amber back home!

I hope she arrives back soon
Thank you
I even have Boris outside in the enclosure, hoping Amber will see him and come back home to be with him. I am worried sick and had to take time off from work. (Not the way I wanted to enjoy a day off, believe me)

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending HUGE prayers and vibes for Amber to come home, QUICK!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending major vibes and prayers for Amber's quick and safe return home.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep hoping this is just a very very bad dream....I wish it was. Amber you better get your furry butt home NOW!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a horrible day
I can't even believe this has happened. I did spot her, under our neighbor's deck, but she would not come out. I eventually got her to come out, but she ran and now she is missing again. Why she will not head back to our yard, I just can not figure out. There is no sign of mom cat either.
Makes me wonder why this did happen, was I not supposed to go to work today? Amber knows not to go out that door. I just hope she doesn't end up in someone's garage, shed or barn. That's all I need is for them to call animal control without me knowing. However, she is microchipped and if the state wildlife officer gets involved, he has my address, phone number and other information. However, I do not want this publicity. If someone spots her and calls the news or something stupid like that, I don't even want to think about it. Most people around me know I have these cats, so if they see her, I am sure they will let me know. I feel like such an idiot
Another part that hurts, Boris was walking around here looking for her. It's bad enough he lost his pal TommyBoy, I don't know what he will do if Amber doesn't come home. Come home girl....please come home