He's obsessed with my boobs

maddox's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everynight when my Maddox jumps into bed with me he climbs up to my breasts and starts kneading them. This hurts!!!!! I have tried putting a blanket over my chest so that it won't hurt so much, but he "digs" the blanket out of the way and goes to town. Anyone ever experience this? I'm glad he is feeling comfortable with me, but I'm getting wounded over here

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cats do not get offended if you are honest with them.
They even learn what hurts you or what does not. So if you want him to stop, tell him the way he can understand.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Charlie is obsessed at times too

I just make sure his claws are always clipped short

abstract

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitty Shinobi does that to me too, but she's female :p

I think it's just that she likes to be near my face, and she doesn't like blankets either - wants to be touching my skin for some reason.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always heard that adult kitties only knead where it is already soft

I was insulted that I always got my belly and bum as well as my boobs kneaded on regularly.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I was insulted that I always got my belly and bum as well as my boobs kneaded on regularly.
That must be why I'm always the lucky winner of a kneading cat!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ugh! Capone does this almost every night in the middle of the night. It is a horrible way to wake up. I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t stopped it though, I guess I should show him it hurts. Usually after I wake up in horrible pain lol all I have to do is look at his little purring face and I forgive him. Ill just pick him up and lie him on his side on my chest and we will fall asleep like that.

I feel your pain… it sucks.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
if there's a cat in bed w/me [isn't always] i sleep w/my hands over my boobs. they don't like kneading hands.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddox's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

I don't think he's obsessed with them.....they just happen to be in the way of where he wants to do his kneading!!!!
HaHa!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddox's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Ya'll are killing me!

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

I don't think he's obsessed with them.....they just happen to be in the way of where he wants to do his kneading!!!!

I wouldn't mind it so much if they'd just 1. watch where they put their claws 2. not put *all* their considerable weight (Rocky is 13 lbs. and Oliver is 17 lbs.) on the paws they're using to knead!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Oliver occasionally feels me up too haha... I tell him I'm his mama, but not the mama he's to nurse from! (He's 6 lol but still makes biscuits when he's happy) They must have an instinctual draw to the nipple!

I'm glad to hear that Maddox is getting way comfortable with you though!
I know you were a little worried and quite frustrated! I would just move him when he does it if it really bothers you - maybe to your belly or see if you can find a stuffed animal he'll accept as his new boobs lol

eliot'smom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This thread is too funny! Pan loves my ta-ta's too! He wants to sit on, knead, rub his head between, and sometimes even suck (EW!) on them whenever I am in bed! This has become worse lately, b/c it's getting warmer and I am now wearing tank tops to bed---he tries to burrow under them.

Probably just because it is a "soft area" lol, but I joked to my BF last weekend that I need Sigmund Freud to analyze my cat!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had Popsie knead my boobs. He is the type of cat that will put his paw on you if he wants to be pet. Well I sleep sans pjs and one night in bed he wanted me to pet him so he planted his paw right on my nipple.
I was like, UMM, what are you doing?

meezersmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When Quincy gets into his "suckling on the earlobe" mode, he starts kneading away on my neck, which happens to be the closest spot--it doesn't bother me too much, unless I happen to have swollen glands or a sore neck!