Daily Thread Thurs April 24th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning my cat loving friends!

Welp, almost the weekend!
Another beautiful day here today...I can't get enough of this weather we have been getting!

I am off to a meeting today for work which has free breakfast and a bbq lunch!! Not to mention of course the meetings in the middle

Back to work this afternoon, then afterward getting my summer tires on my car and maybe will venture out AGAIN to the last mall in London to find that pair of shoes I am looking for.

I hope you all have a fantabulous day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon

My favourite store has a 50% sale on for 2 days only so i think i better go down there straight from work

Housework night as well
then i can settle down for the weekend.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its a overcast day with rain predicted later this afternoon/evening.

Did too much pruning yesterday so my hands are a bit stiff. Leaving shortly to get some gas, drop off soil then back to my largest commercial property to get some more stuff done before it rains.

I have an interesting meeting next week, there was an article in the local newspaper about a lady how started a business staging homes for sale and I emailed her about the possibility of using me as a go to for landscaping so we will meet and see if that is feasible!!

Other than that-the house is quasi messy-I'm tired when I come home and don't feel like doing anything-once my endurance build back up it will be ok but the 1st month back to work is always tough!!

Have a good day.....

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
having a fantabulous day right now! Weather is glorious yet again - which is great because I've had more garden work today than I've had in the last few months put together! I'm going to go out on the new wheels in a little while - but I need to have maybe a half hour nap first to catch up the sleep I misse dlast night.

Have a great one!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Very nice day here as well.

Heading off to work shortly, just finishing some ROE's today some scheduling and updating purchase order. Hopefully I'll be done around 4.

Have to stop off at the library and pet store after work then just home.

The kitties are good this morning tearing around the house like banshee's

Everyone have a great day