TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Health › Faith needs some serious prayers :(
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Faith needs some serious prayers :(

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
My little kitty Faith is not feeling well; we are not sure what is going on with her. Vet tests have come up nill, and even though we have tried different antibiotics, along with some hair ball remedies, along with vitamins (mainly to help counteract the loss of vits with antibiotics) nothing seems to be helping

She's not eating much, although she is drinking fairly normally...no diarrhea or vomiting either; she just doens't seem to feel good...and we can't figure out why...

She IS a rescue, and has not really grown up all that much due to the stunting from her previous lack of care and medical attention, so who knows what is wrong inside really, if that is part of the issue. I just wish we could figure out what is wrong...it breaks my heart to see her kind of 'withering' away, and yet we can't figure out what is going on inside to help...
post #2 of 23
Prayers for her to feel better.
post #3 of 23
I know all too well to watch them wither away & not know what's wrong. Damita died last Monday, & it was the same way.

Sending Faith mega .
post #4 of 23
Poor baby! Sending lots and lots of good health vibes her way.
post #5 of 23
Lots of for Faith.
post #6 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I know all too well to watch them wither away & not know what's wrong. Damita died last Monday, & it was the same way.

Sending Faith mega .
Thanks...we need them!! I just love her soooooo much, because when I got her I literally had to nurse her back to life; she was syringe fed for 2 days before she was strong enough to begin eating and drinking on her own, and even then I still supplemented her for a while; I didn't think she was going to even make it through the first night I had her, she was so weak.
I know that because of that rough start, she stands more of a risk to develop problems, but come on...she's only 8 months old...it hardly seems fair right now...I just want her to be okay again; I want my laser chasin, belly kneading, snooze on my face kitty back...okay, I'm gonna go cry now...
post #7 of 23
I'm so sorry! Poor little Faith... come on sweetie, get better, come through... you are so loved, darlin.
post #8 of 23
Sending tons of vibes for Faith
post #9 of 23
& winging their way to Faith!
post #10 of 23
hope faith is feeling better soon
post #11 of 23
post #12 of 23
Sending so many prayers for your little baby girl
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith's_mom View Post
Thanks...we need them!! I just love her soooooo much, because when I got her I literally had to nurse her back to life; she was syringe fed for 2 days before she was strong enough to begin eating and drinking on her own, and even then I still supplemented her for a while; I didn't think she was going to even make it through the first night I had her, she was so weak.
I know that because of that rough start, she stands more of a risk to develop problems, but come on...she's only 8 months old...it hardly seems fair right now...I just want her to be okay again; I want my laser chasin, belly kneading, snooze on my face kitty back...okay, I'm gonna go cry now...
Lots of vibes for Faith

Does she still eat treats, or tuna, or such? How is she getting all her nutrients now? It must be so frustrating to not know what is going on with her. Take care of yourself dear. I hope she gets better. Vibes for you too
post #14 of 23
Many prayers for your girl Faith, she's so young
post #15 of 23
Sending lots of prayers and your way!
post #16 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by furbum View Post
Lots of vibes for Faith

Does she still eat treats, or tuna, or such? How is she getting all her nutrients now? It must be so frustrating to not know what is going on with her. Take care of yourself dear. I hope she gets better. Vibes for you too
She doesn't seem to really want anything, even soft food...so she is getting probiotics, and vitamin b complex shots right now; she did lap up some tuna water today (didn't want the tuna really...). we had her on an oral vitamin drench, but she really started hating it, so I asked if I could do an injectable instead...it absorbs better that way anyway...

It just doesn't make any sense...there appear to be no blockages, blood panel has come back normal...uggghhh...she does appear a bit more 'perky' today, but still is a far cry from her normal self.
post #17 of 23
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Faith.
post #18 of 23
I hope she is getting better and stronger with all the vibes, prayers, and love from her meowmy. You have mine as well. Please keep us posted on her progress. I am sorry both of you are going through this rough time.
post #19 of 23
Please get better Faith

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Faith.
post #20 of 23
I am so sorry about your kitty. She is beautiful. I will keep her in my thoughts.
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith's_mom View Post
She doesn't seem to really want anything, even soft food...so she is getting probiotics, and vitamin b complex shots right now; she did lap up some tuna water today (didn't want the tuna really...). we had her on an oral vitamin drench, but she really started hating it, so I asked if I could do an injectable instead...it absorbs better that way anyway...

It just doesn't make any sense...there appear to be no blockages, blood panel has come back normal...uggghhh...she does appear a bit more 'perky' today, but still is a far cry from her normal self.
I hope she keeps drinking the tuna water (and accidentally laps up some tuna too )

Glad to hear she was feeling a little more perky. How is she doing today??
post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by furbum View Post
I hope she keeps drinking the tuna water (and accidentally laps up some tuna too )

Glad to hear she was feeling a little more perky. How is she doing today??
Faith is a fighter for sure...she is still hangin in there; AND is eating some kibble again...she still doesn't want soft food, though...but hey, I am just happy that she is eating something with some substance and nutrients, rather than having to have it all injected, or shoved into her mouth...lol!!

Keep those vibes coming, you guys...I think they are working!!!
post #23 of 23
Yay Faith!! Keep eating!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cat Health
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Health › Faith needs some serious prayers :(