Post from my friend to all of you that responded to my post about her Cat

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mews:
I have went to the link on the site and have read the post and replies for me and my Minnie Pearl. could you do me a favor and post this in my behalf? Thank you! And thank you so much for all that you have done in this critical time for me. :-*

To everyone here on this special message board who has responded to this thread:

I want to truly thank each and every one of you for the special love, well wishes, and prayers you have all shared for me and my dear cat Minnie Pearl.

I have tried my best to take care of all my kitties, Minnie Pearl, Betty, and Lisa. Minnie Pearl and Betty came to live with me when my mother passed. (I rescued Lisa from the SPCA.) They both had only been spayed as far as veterinary care and I immediately took them in and had them deworm, flea action (advantage), bathed, shots, teeth cleaning, ear mites, you name it. I wanted to give them the best quality of life I could. Every year I made sure they had they check-ups and booster inoculations. All my kitties have remained relatively healthy, until recently, Minnie Pearl has fallen to some kind of serious illness we are still trying to find.

I never really knew how attached I am to all of them until the thought of one of them not coming home and wanting to be held.

This is such a sad time for me, and I want to let you know, that even though we have never met or exchanged words, you have touched more than you know. You are all truly an extraordinary and compassionate group. Thank you again, and God Bless.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Mews:
I have went to the link on the www.thecatsite.com site and have read the post and replies for me and my Minnie Pearl. could you do me a favor and post this in my behalf? Thank you! And thank you so much for all that you have done in this critical time for me. :-*

To everyone here on this special message board who has responded to this thread:

I want to truly thank each and every one of you for the special love, well wishes, and prayers you have all shared for me and my dear cat Minnie Pearl.

I have tried my best to take care of all my kitties, Minnie Pearl, Betty, and Lisa. Minnie Pearl and Betty came to live with me when my mother passed. (I rescued Lisa from the SPCA.) They both had only been spayed as far as veterinary care and I immediately took them in and had them deworm, flea action (advantage), bathed, shots, teeth cleaning, ear mites, you name it. I wanted to give them the best quality of life I could. Every year I made sure they had they check-ups and booster inoculations. All my kitties have remained relatively healthy, until recently, Minnie Pearl has fallen to some kind of serious illness we are still trying to find.

I never really knew how attached I am to all of them until the thought of one of them not coming home and wanting to be held.

This is such a sad time for me, and I want to let you know, that even though we have never met or exchanged words, you have touched more than you know. You are all truly an extraordinary and compassionate group. Thank you again, and God Bless.
That link didn't work for me. We are all cat lovers and want only the best for all cats. Your friend is in our thoughts and prayers.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have they thought of the whole FIP thing yet??? Sending good to her and her kitties in this awfull time!! Its never easy when a family member is sick!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking of asking her that. Her Cat is 23 which I think is Great. I did tell her to ask about Fatty Liver.