bloated bellies.. any ideas?

smallestkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just found two adorable kittens. Both are boys, were in the same box, and kinda close in color. Very close in age if not brothers. I have had them 3 days now and Wikket, has been eating very well, his stools are getting a little harder, Teek is also eating well, but my concern is that they both have lil bloated bellies. I was wondering if this is a sign of worms. I haven't been to the vet yet, and already applied to creditcare. I used to volunteer at my favorite vet's office here in saginaw MI, but never dealt directly with kittens. They are only 6, MAYBE 7 weeks old, any older would be pushing it. With them also being litter trained by the time i got them inside, I was also very courious about them being family cats, before they were abandoned. They had one brother that died of Inflamation in the intestines. So I am really worried about my new kids. ( I call my cats my kids) Any info would be greatly appreciated, Not only would I get a better idea, I would also have more to ask the vet. Thanks a ton in advance.
Amy, Missy, Wikket, and Teek.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Likely worms .... but get them to the vet soon as you can

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smallestkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Likely worms .... but get them to the vet soon as you can
most definitely, already have an estimated cost
My fiance will be paid on monday from his new job so I will know our steady income.