Even more!!!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well earlier i did the daily check and looked the girl mice and the black girl (roxy) had blood coming from her "girly regions
"
not lots too worry about just a trickle.... well that means one thing shes in labour... meaning the babies we have are gerbils as minni is due soon too!
well i checked just now well i attempted too and roxy nearly ripped my finger off... so my guessing is that we should have babies tomorrow

minnie is as big a house

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pix don't get carried away just yet they may not be pregnant they could just be a bit on the plump side to put it nicely
You know they all tub up then go back to normal

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

well earlier i did the daily check and looked the girl mice and the black girl (roxy) had blood coming from her "girly regions
"
not lots too worry about just a trickle.... well that means one thing shes in labour... meaning the babies we have are gerbils as minni is due soon too!
well i checked just now well i attempted too and roxy nearly ripped my finger off... so my guessing is that we should have babies tomorrow

minnie is as big a house
aww!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
goood lorrrdy poos!
shes even bigger and likkle nipples are showing, but still no babies haha!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

LOL, why would you want to do that?
when we kept fishand they were expecting rix would say if you dont pop soon ill squeeze your head!
lol
ill get minni out in a bit im havin a bath doin tea and then going sortin the mice out

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

when we kept fishand they were expecting rix would say if you dont pop soon ill squeeze your head!
lol
ill get minni out in a bit im havin a bath doin tea and then going sortin the mice out
ohhh LOL!