1 yr has passed

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Poppy

My thoughts an prayers are with you. I read Poppy's story and you loved her so much to do whatever it took to make her better. Poppy is free from her ailing body and is with you in spirit.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

RIP Poppy

My thoughts an prayers are with you. I read Poppy's story and you loved her so much to do whatever it took to make her better. Poppy is free from her ailing body and is with you in spirit.
anniversaries are hard

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read through your thread on Poppy from last year. You never gave up on her - bless you for that.

I'm very sorry this happened. The picture you posted above is heartbreaking - she is just so beautiful - an adorable little doll.

Poppy was taken from you way too soon. She didn't have a long life, but she certainly had a happy one with people who truly loved her.

Rest peacefully little angel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

johnny gsx-r

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind words......nothing could ever take the place of 'Pops' but my 'Puddles' gives me laughs if not the tactile affection 'Pops' gave.

Here's a new pic of 'Puddles' LOL

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Johnny GSX-R

Thank you so much for your kind words......nothing could ever take the place of 'Pops' but my 'Puddles' gives me laughs if not the tactile affection 'Pops' gave.
In your original thread about Poppy,you mentioned another kitty, Lilly. Have you gotten Puddles as a friend for her?

Though there can never be a replacement for a much-loved cat, there can always be a new addition to the family.

PS- That's a great picture of Puddles - what a gorgeous cat!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KTLynn

Though there can never be a replacement for a much-loved cat, there can always be a new addition to the family.
Beautifully said
Puddles is gorgeous.
Play happily over RB, sweet Popppy