Ok I woke up with feet in my face!

ooomisseooo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, this is true! I woke up to a pair of furry feet stretching and pushing at my face! LOLz!!!
Sorry, just had to share cuz I found this a bit humorous!

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i normally get slapped across the face,thats no way to be woken up thats for sure

heatherita510

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
one time i was having a nightmare and i must have been tossing and turning (and disturbing martini) so she plopped her butt down right on my face. at least she woke me up before my nightmare got worse! but.... i'd prefer the feet instead of the butt any day!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A little under a year and a half ago I had weight loss surgery and there is an implant now in my stomach and Tom regularly wakes me up by stepping on it and then starting to shift his way back and forth on it...ouch. Last night I had a nightmare and he woke me up this way...I wish he would not do that it really hurts. And he knows right were it is to because when ever he seems determined to wake me up he goes right for that spot(and I am sure he can feel it in his paws, its easily felt now). Though the more painful thing I've gotten a few times is when he misjudges his jump up onto the bed and lands right between my legs...thank god he doesn't have front claws otherwise I don't think I would be able to have kids.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Though the more painful thing I've gotten a few times is when he misjudges his jump up onto the bed and lands right between my legs...thank god he doesn't have front claws otherwise I don't think I would be able to have kids.
Oliver kind of does the opposite... I'll be relaxing in a recliner with him sprawled on me and he'll decide to get up and launch himself off various lady parts (depending on where he's perched) in order to get on the floor.... not comfy at all!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The cat I grew up with still loves to do that though he is between 18-20 pounds so...that really really hurts. And sometimes when he isn't thinking about it(at least thats what I hope) He will even put his claws into the kick.