Question of the Day - April 22nd!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone! I'll be taking over the Question of the Day on Tuesdays from now on.

I apologize greatly if this question has already been asked, I need to go back and look at the past questions!

Now that it's getting warmer... what is your favorite thing about summer?

Mine is getting to spend more time outdoors, the nicer weather, the longer days. I love being able to play with my dogs outside and work with the horses more. I also love that we get to travel to southern Kentucky for John's family reunion every June, that little town is one of my favorite places in the world!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most definitely spending time outside!!! I'm planning on all of these garden and kitty run ideas! I was raking the lawn and can't wait to get the mower out! Once we are safe from frost I'm getting some flowers for outside

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its nice being able to spend time outside again...My favorite is taking the kitties out in their enclosure, working in the garden, going for walks in the woods, & taking nature photos

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, just one thing?

Well, I love that it`s light at about half 3 in the morning and that it stays light till 10pm, so the longer days

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting outside on the deck with Harley & Bayley - and of course, motorcycle riding

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spending more time outside - either with the dog, or us all going for walks, etc. Just seeing nature and everything that God created. You wind up seeing something new every day

Oh and grilling supper - DH loves to do that. He was gonna grill last nite, but got rained out!

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahhh...summer!
My favorite things...

HOT weather, LONG days, cook outs and pool parties, going tubing down the springs,going to the beach, and my birthday and anniversary!!

Summer rocks!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also love that it is lighter later, i don't feel like that whole day is over when I get home from work

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Swimming .......... as Katie said, that it stays lighter longer ..... seeing people out and about more ........ enjoying a nice cold drink sitting outside with famiy ......cooking outside.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love sitting in my sunroom, in the evenings, with the windows open, listening to the windchimes and reading a book. The girls love watching the birds, squirrels and bunnies from the windows. I even enjoy sleeping out there on warm summer nights.

broonale

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
More time off with my son during Summer break is what I look forward too!

In AZ we cringe at the thought of summer!
Right now is a great time to open up the doors at night, and I do!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Now that it's getting warmer... what is your favorite thing about summer?
am a TOTAL summer girly!
i loveee it hehe, i like going for nice car drive's, walk's with my partner, going to the beach, zoo, safari park's! let's just say, i LOVE being out when it's sunny hehe!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to go with going to the beach ... since I hate South Carolina summers with a passion, the only thing that keeps me sane is hitting up Isle of Palms with hubby!

Oh, and this summer our house will be built!!