Too cute not to share!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Several years ago this woman found a sick, malnourished lion cub in the jungle.

She took the cub home and fed him and brought him up until he was too big to keep anymore. She then made arrangements with a zoo in Colombia to take the lion. Here's a video of what happened when she went to visit him in
the zoo for the first time:

http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I am not seeing a video
My mom sent me this same link in an email... It didn't work for me at first and I went to her computer to watch it just fine... I think the difference is, I use Firefox (mozilla) for a browser and she uses explorer... try opening it in explorer and it may work... I just clicked on the link in this thread and I got the same thing I got when I tried it from my mom's email - it think it's just not supported by firefox

It is a really cute video though if you can watch it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Im so bummed that some of you can't see it!! If you send me your e-mail address through pm I will send it to you from my e-mail as an attachment!! I originally got it through e-mail also, I just adored it so much that I thought others would like to see! I didn't know that it had been posted before! Or maybe you saw it somewhere else, but I figured anyway, look at the softer side of sears! You would never expect that out of a full grown lion!!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See, most people only hear of the bad stuff that big cats do, never the good stuff!! Those lions are tickled pink to be back with their family!!

I loved that video that you put up Stormchicx!! It was so cute! Just goes to show you that they're not all mean and even though they are bigger than us they're still loving creatures!!

Hey, anyone watch Big Cat Diary??? Ive always wanted to know someone else who watches it so I can discuss it!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
those are cute movies, have seen in the past,
Also i dont know how true they are. but they are still cute.

I have a friend that used to be a vet for the zoo here. she left for a better job, but when she went back to visit the zoo, almost all the big cats came in and where rubbing up and down the outside of there cages, She told me that felt like crying after, cause of that. Cause they seemed to remember her.

and yes, i have watched big cat Diary, lol i but not enough to talk about it. hehe, sorry.

also been watching chimp eden when i have time.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That video was beautiful! Its wonderful to see a big lion being so gentle like that

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

That video was beautiful! Its wonderful to see a big lion being so gentle like that
Yeah, I know!!! Both video clips are amazing.... those big cats are doing exactly what our dear sweet little house pets would do and have done with us when they haven't seen us for a while!! The hugging, pushing, rubbing -sooo coool!!! Only difference is those jungle cats could kill those people!!!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Hey, anyone watch Big Cat Diary??? Ive always wanted to know someone else who watches it so I can discuss it!

I love that programe sooooo much! I have them all on dvd but I just can`t bare to watch the third series again because of this little guy

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by swooshfinn

All I can say is: Who doesn't think lions are capable of showing affection?
You'd be suprised what people say about lions! Some say that they are all dangerous and could never show affection to humans! I dont buy it!! They're so sweet!!

Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I love that programe sooooo much! I have them all on dvd but I just can`t bare to watch the third series again because of this little guy
Wasn't that terrible?? Watching that male lion sweep in and attack one of the babies and then watch it die was hard!! I think this last season they lost 3 lions, 2 jaguars and a couple other cubs!! When that one mom kept losing her babies I would be plastered in front of the tv waiting to see if she found them again! Thank god she did, but after losing the one like she did she must still be heartbroken!! Then to see her clean and cuddle with her cub after it had passed made me bawl like a baby!! Im drawn in and cant wait till next season, I just hope all the other cubs survive till then!!!