The Kittens' Eyes Are Open!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And they can see & hear me!

Everytime I go into their room to check up on them, they'll start mewing and look up at me when they hear my voice! It's just so precious!!

And Salem's such a goooood Momma!
I'm so proud of her!

We've decided to keep two of the kittens (like we reaaallly need anymore!
). One male, who is the dark striped one with white markings - and one female, who is gray striped, and also has white markings. We decided to choose those two instead of the black ones, b/c we already have 4 black cats. I named the male Ricochet, and the female Chiquita. So now we'll have 8 cats..

Of course, if we aren't able to find GOOD homes for the two black babies, we'll keep them too.

It's just so cool watching them grow and being a grandmeowmy!
But I'll probably change my mind about THAT in a few weeks when they're running around and getting into mischief!

~KK~

gaylemg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AWW! They're so cute when they start looking around!
If I keep 2 of mine I'll have 6 cats. My mom is planning to take one. That leaves me 3 to rehome. I'm worried about finding good homes with people I can trust. I'm tempted to keep Cuddles, too. I would have 7 cats! But it would be great if I could adopt the other 2 out to the same home so that they would still have each other! Maybe I'll get lucky.
I still don't know which one my mom wants.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GayleMG

That leaves me 3 to rehome. I'm worried about finding good homes with people I can trust.
I know how you feel: finding good homes is a big concern of mine, too.
If I can't find anyone whom I think is a loving & responsible pet owner, I'll just keep them ALL! It's not like we really need ten cats, but I'd rather be over-run with them, than to worry about whether or not they're being taken good care of.

~KK~

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, yay! They're adorable when you can finally see their eyes!

Beethoven is starting to open his/her eyes...yes I'll keep it as Beethoven even if it's a girl!
He's a week old as of yesterday. I just wonder if Mozart and Bach are opening their eyes yet! Charlie already has its eyes open, but then it's older than Beethoven.

gaylemg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I know how you feel: finding good homes is a big concern of mine, too.
If I can't find anyone whom I think is a loving & responsible pet owner, I'll just keep them ALL! It's not like we really need ten cats, but I'd rather be over-run with them, than to worry about whether or not they're being taken good care of.

~KK~
If I kept all of the babies, I'd have ten cats, too. I had three and then I let Rags in. She had six more! Whew!
BTW, my mom is having second thoughts about taking one.