My new celebrity crush!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok it's that time of the year when someone who is not new, but i didn't know about till this years grabs my attention. Now don't you yell at me when i reveal who it is...but the lucky man is..

GORDON RAMSEY!!!

Yes i know, he's prolific at using the F word, but i don't care!
Kitchen Nightmares UK & US is on twice a week here in Oz, and i am addicted. And now i've just seen an advertisement that Hell's Kitchen is coming here soon too! AND i just saw him on an old re-run of Top Gear and laughed my head off.

The clincher? An interview with him on one of our local media shows (60 minutes), a whole HOUR of seeing his softer side talking about his wife and 4 kids (i know, it's so sad he's taken!) and his passion for life after the most cruel and undeserving upbringing.

And yes, seeing him changing into his whites every episode DOES get a little annoying. One would think he is flashing his chest for ratings, he doesn't need to

*swoons*

I just had to let you know!
(no i haven't told Tristan i like the older, crinkly chinned, blue eyed cusser. But funny i should mention Tristan is also older, blue eyed, blonde with a Scot/English background!!)

Ok, so who here has a new celebrity crush for this year, anyone?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
he is my idol!!!
i love cooking because of him and i would love too be a chef, but i cant hack people shouting at me lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

he is my idol!!!
i love cooking because of him and i would love too be a chef, but i cant hack people shouting at me lol
Oh yeah, i like his cooking as well

Well i am a huge fan of Jamie Olivers shows as well, and i don't have a crush on him. I'm always posting recipes on his forum.

I'd love to work in hospitality, but because my eczema flares up from stress and constant washing/drying of my hands, i'd feel self conscious serving food to people, even if i was wearing gloves. Some weeks my hands are clear and fine, others i feel i have to hide them in my pockets.

I'm good at following direction but i think like you, i'd hate to be yelled at.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What is it about cantankerous old men that you like?

First, Hugh Laurie, now Gordon Ramsey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

What is it about cantankerous old men that you like?

First, Hugh Laurie, now Gordon Ramsey.
Um, tall, rugged and British

Don't forget Clive Owen, Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, Daniel Craig and Lloyd Owen

Oh dear, i think i need to wear a bib, i just drooled onto the keyboard again!

EDIT: I just noticed under your signature, Emma Louise Agnew, was she a kitty, or a friend? I just ask because my first and middle names are actually Emma Louise as well *hugs*

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Um, tall, rugged and British

Don't forget Clive Owen, Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, Daniel Craig and Lloyd Owen

Oh dear, i think i need to wear a bib, i just drooled onto the keyboard again!

EDIT: I just noticed under your signature, Emma Louise Agnew, was she a kitty, or a friend? I just ask because my first and middle names are actually Emma Louise as well *hugs*
Let me PM you about Emma.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me its Alex O'loughlin

But in the chef world I really like Jamie Oliver too, Ive tried some recipes of his and they're all really good, and Ive got good ideas from his show!