Sneaky little booger butt

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got Popsie his dry renal diet food today and the kibbles are bigger than that of his old food. I mixed the two together in his dish, ya know so the sudden change doesn't make him sick. The little stinker tried to pick out only the new diet kibble bits so he doesn't have to eat his old food. I've heard some people say they have a hard time getting their cat on a renal diet but not him. Popsie just loves his new food.

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I got Popsie his dry renal diet food today and the kibbles are bigger than that of his old food. I mixed the two together in his dish, ya know so the sudden change doesn't make him sick. The little stinker tried to pick out only the new diet kibble bits so he doesn't have to eat his old food. I've heard some people say they have a hard time getting their cat on a renal diet but not him. Popsie just loves his new food.
Interesting . . . I'll have to observe Oliver to see if he does the same thing with the new Hill's Prescription c/d. The kibbles are smaller than his old food (Solid Gold Katz-n-Flocken) and a different shape.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol! It's goo that he like it so much!