Show Update

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In case anyone would like to know how Kingston did I thought I would give an update on how the Allen Park, MI show went for us.

Kingston only earned 1 Grand point.
Which I am very happy to have lol. I really don't think Kingston will Grand but he is all I have to show right now. At the show one of the top Somali breeders was there with a red neuter premier also, so I was actually very surprised that Kingston took the best premier in one ring. But he did not make the final.

My daughter actually enjoyed being a steward! I thought it would be to boring for her but I guess it kept her busy and she said she would do it again because she likes making the money

And now for my exciting news... We are officially waiting for a female kitten with breeding rights
I put in a request for my kitten to be from a certain line with no color preference. Send me a pm if you are curious what cattery and lines I chose.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats. I know the end of the year (April shows) can be the hardest. We have our last of the year show this coming weekend. We will be praying that Charlie will get that last final to grand. It will be a very tough show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FerrisCat

Congrats!! Are you hoping to work with any certain color??
I don't really care for dilutes so I will be working with Ruddy and Red only.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kinda wish the aby/somalia people would petition for silver abys/somalia. I've seen pictures of them from Europe/Australia, and they are to die for!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the silvers also. But a few years ago the Somali breed council did a poll on accepting silvers and the silvers did not do well. Not sure how the Aby breeders feel about silver.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations

Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I kinda wish the aby/somalia people would petition for silver abys/somalia. I've seen pictures of them from Europe/Australia, and they are to die for!
I agree, they are gorgeous