trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

I am running late this morning...eep..

Its going to be a beautiful sunny day and 21 degrees here..and I am off at 3:30
Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Might go running in the park again today after work. This weather really beats being stuck in the gym sweating away on the stairclimber.

Not much else going on..I found a cute top to go with that skirt I bought..so thats exciting. Now I just need shoes and a purse.

Have a great day folks!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning
It's chilly here today and it's not supposed to be?.

A long drawn out day here at work as usual, but at least half of it's nearly over with then i'll be off home to the babies

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a nice morning here so far. I've been up since 4:15 a.m. and I hate it. I'm sooo tired. After work, doing the elliptical and watching last night's episode of Big Brother. Maybe meeting my dad for dinner if he's in the area.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got off work an hour ago...Im heading to Winston Salem Haynes Mall today to do a little shopping
And maybe some drinking since Im finally off for three days! Its about time I get to celebrate my 21rst birthday
Have a good day everyone!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Cloudy here this morning and sure feels like rain is on the way..That's okay though because it will clean everything up a bit.

Heading off to work shortly will no doubt spend the day playing catch-up and answering silly questions.

Have to finish up my laundry when I get home, only have one more load to do then just putting it away.

The kitties are good this morning, birdwatching at the moment.

Everyone have a good day

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm cahsing up the University AGAIN because I STILL haven't had my course material - I've made it clear that if I don't have them by the time my second payment is due, I will not be paying. I don't see why I should cough up for something I haven't seen yet.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

I just got off work an hour ago...Im heading to Winston Salem Haynes Mall today to do a little shopping
And maybe some drinking since Im finally off for three days! Its about time I get to celebrate my 21rst birthday
Have a good day everyone!!
Careful, Haynes is a big and busy Mall . While we were at the Convention we went to that Mall and by the end of an hour, even some of our advisors (including the men) were almost in tears! Hope you have fun though.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive been there several times
Ive found it best to go early on a week day. Its usually not too bad! I wanted to add that I am not driving and I do have a DD...I didnt realize how bad that sounded until I re-read it LOL

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm out of town and missing the 20 C something weather at home. It sure isn't as warm on the west coast!

Have a great Monday everyone!