TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › bike pics form indoensia.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

bike pics form indoensia.

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
the gang


the wife


come on people keep up. your not going to let a big old white boy out ride are you. my idea of a bike is a motorcycle,, not this
really this is to much like work



some view


oh look what we found!!! wild indoensian cat, it really mean , and blood thristy errr hmmm yea, or it could be a pet of someone that lives in the area
post #2 of 16
Where are the pics of you?!?!

I like the vicious Indonesia cat.
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Where are the pics of you?!?!

I like the vicious Indonesia cat.

i keep telling people i dont post pics of me,
it gives the police something to work worth
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
i keep telling people i dont post pics of me,
it gives the police something to work worth
Oh! Right....too many TCS'ers would recognize your pics on the FBI's 10 most wanted?
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Oh! Right....too many TCS'ers would recognize your pics on the FBI's 10 most wanted?

FBI no,
KGB, interpol maybe..
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post

oh look what we found!!! wild indoensian cat, it really mean , and blood thristy errr hmmm yea, or it could be a pet of someone that lives in the area
yeah right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98
come on people keep up. your not going to let a big old white boy out ride are you. my idea of a bike is a motorcycle,, not this
really this is to much like work
Good exercise and environment friendly though
post #7 of 16
Great pics, Bruce! Your wife is a cutie!
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
FBI no,
KGB, interpol maybe..
lol
That cat is so cute! Must have been an awesome trip!
post #9 of 16
Nice pics. I bet that was a lot of fun!!
post #10 of 16
Cool pictures!

I always think bike riding looks so much fun, then I remember what hard work it is and how sore your bum gets
post #11 of 16
Hello! Where did you go in Indonesia? Are you still there? I'm living in Indonesia at the moment, in Bogor.
I would welcome some recommend some ideas for interesting places to go because I am bored and lonely here, not a fan of Indo at all! The place you were cycling looks nice, and chances are that the cat you found was probably one of the many Kampung cats, only a few of the domestic cats here are actually owned, or parented as I prefer to put it! Most of them just are.

Joy

post #12 of 16
aww kitty!
post #13 of 16
Great pictures!
post #14 of 16
Awww Itta is too cute!
post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyzerelly View Post
Hello! Where did you go in Indonesia? Are you still there? I'm living in Indonesia at the moment, in Bogor.
I would welcome some recommend some ideas for interesting places to go because I am bored and lonely here, not a fan of Indo at all! The place you were cycling looks nice, and chances are that the cat you found was probably one of the many Kampung cats, only a few of the domestic cats here are actually owned, or parented as I prefer to put it! Most of them just are.

Joy

Hey, lol No i wish i was still there. err, but i got banned from the country its a long story. But i lived there for 7 years? 8 something like that i dont remember anymore.

anyway i will send you a PM later. But it depends on what you find fun.
but hmm yea, alot of people there feel that cats should be left alone to do there cat jobs, and not made into pets.

Bruce
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
hm i thought i would go ahead and share, there are a couple of links that some here may enjoy looking at.

Hi Joy,

Its not easy being a expat. I have lived in hong kong, Thailand,Indo. Hong kong was ok, its like any other big western city, just with sorter people and better chinese food thailand, was really hmm cultural shock, even more so cause i made the move alone. If i remember right Bogor is kinda small, and cool in Temp i seem to remember having to wear a coat when there.

Bogor is not that far from Jarkarta,
so if night life and entertinment is your style that good place to go. Lots of shopping also. OR Bandung. I am sure you noticed by now, there is not alot of local pubs.

http://www.itisnet.com/english/asia/...or/e-bogor.htm

will tell you some stuff local. hmm i think the zoo there has white tigers

if you like history and cultural type stuff
there is borobudur in Yogyakarta, and temples all over the place, that i enjoyed. I have made several trips to borobudur and never got bored looking around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borobudur

one of the most amazing temples in all of mankind.

here is link to some temples
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candi_of_Indonesia

solo is also very good for Art and shopping. Also bali is very good for,
night life, wildlife,or just fun in the sun & water lots of places to learn to scuba dive, and see the under water world.

Ok granted i had advantage in that my wife is indo. But there are not many people there that speak english. So my main advice is, learn to speak some Bahasa Indonesian. and stay away from the expat community for the most part. Make some Local friends. All the expats i know wanted to spend all there spare time getting drunk, Not my idea of fun.

The bike pics where taken in lawang, the cat was someone pet, it was living in the house with the people But yea, you have no idea how many fights i had with the wife over getting the cats fixed. They feel to fix a animal is playing God.

We live/lived in Surabaya, the wife still has her ISP there, along with my 3 coffee shops. If i was there i would invite you over. Maybe in 5 more year if they let me back in.

oh yea
PS- stay away from the durian, lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › bike pics form indoensia.