What's your favorite part of your kitty?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was looking at Ginger today and realized that I just love her little mouth. It is just so perfectly formed and adorable.

Got me thinking about the others.

I love Trent's eyes. He has big, round, amber eyes, that are so expressive and happy.

I love Ophelia's ears. She has "fairy ears". They are small, and pretty far apart on her head, but it just makes her look ethereal to me.

I love Mojo's nose and whisker pads. Her whiskers show SO much expression. And her jet-black nose is just so cute!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Molly's mustache. Dorian's little ear that's missing the tip. Twitch & Ophelia's little pink paw pads. PJ's pug nose....Punky's front paw where he has one grey toe. Lily's tummy....it's always so soft/fuzzy. Squishy's squinty eyes. Bea's eyes are gorgeous, too....can't describe the color...they're like 3-4 colors.

I always had a thing for Damita's
eyes.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel's stripe, Cable's mascara & eyeliner, Firefox's kinked/probably once broken tail, Chip's eyes & Java's black spot on the roof of her mouth.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kuce's color and softness of her coat, her soft friendly eyes, cute pink nose, her gentle meows and mouth.
Luvbug's nose and expressive eyes and his adorable smile. And of course his cute meows.
Lil' Jag's expressive eyes and nose.
My RB cat Sphinx's Expressive green but wise eyes, his gentle wise attitude, his kink tail and his white locket on his chest.

smiffygans

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Pixel's stripe, Cable's mascara & eyeliner, Firefox's kinked/probably once broken tail, Chip's eyes & Java's black spot on the roof of her mouth.
I was just looking at your kitties, and I was like, "Aaww! Theme names!" That's really cool, seriously. And *squee* they're all so beautiful!!!

Ask for my favorite part of my kitties...hmm...Skittles cheekbones, just the shape of her little face is so precious. I can never get over it. xD

And Peeki...wow that's hard...he's just my little angel so I love every single bit of him to pieces...but if I had to choose it would definitely be his big, fluffy ears and his big, fluffy tail. It's the softest thing I've ever felt in my life.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the little tuft of fur that grows on Skye's little pooch on her underbelly. Can't really describe the spot but it's a totally different color than the rest of her and it's the softest spot on her. She actually puts up with me nuzzling it for the most part too

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Smiffygans

I was just looking at your kitties, and I was like, "Aaww! Theme names!" That's really cool, seriously. And *squee* they're all so beautiful!!!
aw, thanks!
having a theme makes it easier [sometimes
] to name a new furbaby!

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jack has so many great things....to pick my favorites...

His big, saucer-ish eyes. He can just look up at you and melt your heart!

Also, his little 'kisses' and his stand-up-and-shake-his-paws at me thing...
i never know what he means when he does it, but it's adorable!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wuv Popsies cute little nose and his his chin. They both have a little black dot on them.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I was looking at Ginger today and realized that I just love her little mouth. It is just so perfectly formed and adorable.

Got me thinking about the others.

I love Trent's eyes. He has big, round, amber eyes, that are so expressive and happy.

I love Ophelia's ears. She has "fairy ears". They are small, and pretty far apart on her head, but it just makes her look ethereal to me.

I love Mojo's nose and whisker pads. Her whiskers show SO much expression. And her jet-black nose is just so cute!
Right now I do not have a deep admiration for Persi's teeth.
Respect, yes.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Punkin's fox tail. Compared to the rest of him, when we got him, it was HUGE.

I like Sterling's "goth" makeup. You know, the black eyeshadow and lipstick.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Joji - the area on top of her head between the ears. I love to rub my chin on it.

QT - her big paws. I like to shake hands with her.
Skinny - her sharp claws.
She always "digs in" when I carry her.

Wawa - his protruding jaw. It's a deformity or something bad happened.

Ichi - his eyes.
Ni - his fat belly
Love rubbing it!

San - his fur. It's rougher than the rest but I like petting it.
Yon - her little paws. When she's belly up in my arms, she's always reaching out for my face. I kiss her paws.

Go - his tail. I can recognize Go anywhere by that tail.

Ashley - his white fur.
Buddy - his large head.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Stan's big furry paws and his bunny-soft belly.

I love Bella's perfect little pink nosey and her eyelashes which are very girly
DH claims not to be able to see the eyelashes, but I can

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Mary's eyelashes and her nose. She loves it when I rub the bridge of her nose.
Seldon's head. He headbutts and his head is too cute and fluffy. I love his paws too since he likes massages.

Cleo's big baby eyes and his markings. He is so handsome.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would have to say Tom's front paws because he wakes me up with massages most of the time...he even tried doing that to my face once. I also like his unusually long tail, he can wrap it against his body and the tip goes over his head and he likes to chew it if you play with it long enough.

smiffygans

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

aw, thanks!
having a theme makes it easier [sometimes
] to name a new furbaby!
That's definitely true, it just never crossed my mind before, oddly. xD I'm always taking in strays and rehoming them so I always need ideas for naming, I usually joke that pretty soon I'll be calling them, "Cat One" and "Cat Two" and such. A theme might be fun if and when I end up with a few more darlings.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Smiffygans

That's definitely true, it just never crossed my mind before, oddly. xD I'm always taking in strays and rehoming them so I always need ideas for naming, I usually joke that pretty soon I'll be calling them, "Cat One" and "Cat Two" and such. A theme might be fun if and when I end up with a few more darlings.
an easier one than the one i use is to use character names from books, plays, movies. UGaimes has 2 cats named Cosette & Eponine [Les Miserables characters].

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good question Heidi

I Love Severino's gorgeous eyes and his big fluffy paws and that little dot on his nose
I could go on forever about my Sev
Oh yeah and his crooked teeth

Sophia ... I love the smudge on her nose and her gorgeous eyes
For the record, she is still rotten

Joey ... I love his little black mouth, especially when he sticks his tongue out

Lucia ... I love her crazy HAIR that sticks out of her ears and on the top of her head

Mario I love his big fluffy body and his pink nose

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm, good thought....

Bandit, I love her eyes, especially in the sunlight. They are just so blue against her dark mask on her face...

Shellbie, I love her silly short legs and overbite!

Jinxy- I love his soulful eyes as well, and his incredably silky soft fur...

Kailey- I love her pink pads on her feet, and I love whenever she climbs on us, or on the couch/bed, etc.. she splays her toes out as far as she can, lol, almost like she is wearing snowshoes

Bailey--- mmmmmm, he's my little man of the house... I love his orange color and stripes on his face, and his eyes in the sunlight as well....

And last but not least..... Keli... hmmmm, my cranky girl... I mostly love it when she doesn't draw blood on anyone
I love the little orange spot on her white chin.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabitha - her little lynx ears.
she has little tufts on the ends of them that are so cute! and her eye liner, she is always perfectly turned out!

milo - his little cheeks, they are so kissable! also he has a small triangle of white fur on his lower belly that we call his knickers, too sweet!

shinobi - he has big bat ears that make him look so alert. also the way he tucks his head under his paw when he is sleeping, a real snuggle bug!