The one that got away

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Picture that is. It would have made the most awesome picture.

I was finishing a bowl of strawberry ice cream, and had about half a spoonful in the bottom of the bowl. Hobo had been circling the entire time I was eating it, waiting to see if the least little bit might come within his reach.

I scooped up the lump of remaining ice cream with the spoon, and present the spoon to the Hobo, which he started licking happily. Then, in his gusto, he managed to slip the ice cream off the spoon, and the entire lump, at least a half spoonful, landed on his tongue.

He froze absolutely stock still, for at least several seconds, mouth half open, tongue half out, with the ice cream balanced on the tip of his tongue and this shocked "COLD ON MY TONGUE!!!!" look on his face.

Just about the time I started thinking "what a pic that would make", he flipped his head and pitched the ice cream. Even though he was standing on the vinyl floor of the kitchen, of course he was able to get the ice cream to the edge of the living room carpet.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

He froze absolutely stock still, for at least several seconds, mouth half open, tongue half out, with the ice cream balanced on the tip of his tongue and this shocked "COLD ON MY TONGUE!!!!" look on his face.
I can picture it. Cute and funny.

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oliver was "sharing" a bowl of butter pecan with me last night -- I could see him doing the same thing.

Thanks for sharing!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate those missed photo opportunities. That sounds like it would have beena good one too.