Spooky gave birth!

skittles94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Spooky gave birth this morning, to five kittens. It took a while, well into the afternoon, but they are here. There are two black and white ones, a orange and white one, a tortie, and a (I think) pure black one. I'm not even sure she's even done yet. Thought you would all like to know. (I'm not even sure where to post this.
)

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skittles94

My cat Spooky gave birth this morning, to five kittens. It took a while, well into the afternoon, but they are here. There are two black and white ones, a orange and white one, a tortie, and a (I think) pure black one. I'm not even sure she's even done yet. Thought you would all like to know. (I'm not even sure where to post this.
)
Congratulations Spooky and meowmy! Nice little assortment you have there! Cant wait to watch them grow! Have fun with them - they grow so fast!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skittles94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by theallis5

Congratulations!

Any pics yet?
I haven't figured out how to take and get pictures on yet but when I do I will.

Thanks everyone.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skittles94

I haven't figured out how to take and get pictures on yet but when I do I will.

Thanks everyone.
go to photobucket, sign up for a free account, upload the pix. after they're uploaded, post the code under the pic that begins w/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skittles94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

go to photobucket, sign up for a free account, upload the pix. after they're uploaded, post the code under the pic that begins w/ & the pix will appear![/font][/size]
[/quote]I have an account. The problem is I can't get pictures by camera, no cord to connect to the computer.