New Game~Happiest when!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok when are you happiest have you got a picture of when your happiest?

ill start!

Im happiest when:-
Im swimming in the sea with the seals in cornwall

(pic is of me and brent(2 year old grey seal)aint he a doll!)

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh wow! that is an amazing pic!

i don't have a pic but i'm happiest when i'm home with my dh and all 3 kittys and my collie are with us!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happiest when I have a routine, job, or a plan, long term.
Day to day, a motorcycle ride to the beach on a beautiful evening. My kitties behaving nicely and sitting with me on the couch with a good book or show.
All time is when my SO and I are at our usual peaceful and loving household, and both of us are happy. We are going to find our way back to that. It is going to take some work, but it is going to happen. 23 years is just too long to toss away your best friend and the love of your life.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful picture of you and your seal friend! He's so handsome!

I don't have a picture of myself at my happiest, because no matter what wonderful thing I was doing that made me happy, if someone started taking pictures of me, I wouldn't be happy anymore. Sorta my own personal Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at my happiest when I have a stable job that treats me like a person not a slave, when my house is clean and I can take a day and enjoy it instead of having to clean for hours. It'll get back to that soon enough. I've given up enough of my happiness. I miss it. I can't have a clean house when I work 150 hours in 2 weeks. though I try..

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happiest when my whole family gets together..we have a blast!

(That pic with you and the seal is too cute!)

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

am happiest when am with my 4 little princess'es!

LOL, sorry about the size!
oh its tan in bed

Get some clothes on tan

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must admit that when I was young and cute, I did -- until the night I was awakened by a thump at my bedroom window and my burglar alarm went off and I ran into the living room to call the police and stood there in my absolutely nothing, fully convinced that a madman had climbed through my window and was about to come charging out of the bedroom at me.

That cured me of the au naturel impulse forever!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I must admit that when I was young and cute, I did -- until the night I was awakened by a thump at my bedroom window and my burglar alarm went off and I ran into the living room to call the police and stood there in my absolutely nothing, fully convinced that a madman had climbed through my window and was about to come charging out of the bedroom at me.

That cured me of the au naturel impulse forever!
oh wow!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah I was nearly cured of that too when I managed to forget my bath towel in my bedroom one day. I didn't think much of it because my bathroom and bedroom were on the 1st floor - well I walked into my bedroom and came face to face with a council guy, painting the guttering around the house!!!
I'm not quite sure who got the biggest fright! He fell backwards off the ladder and landed in my rosebush! I live on the 3rd floor now, so no worries about walking into anyone!

I'm happiest when I have chocolate and sunshine