Tom at his finest

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are two pictures of Tom that I absolutly adore. He is so cute, and as you can see by the second one he is a bit of a trouble maker.

This was taken a few minutes ago, were on vacation right now and he is tired because he was up chasing spiders all night.

This was taken a few months ago in my apartment...this is exactally why I call him ninja kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know I should know this but what kind of cat is he...I feel so stupid for not knowing the breed of my own cat...anyway if anyone could tell me I would appreciate it. And I am the luckiest person in the world because I get to wake up to that face every morning.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah thats actually the casing to my kitchen lights...shhh don't tell the land lord I'm not supposed to take that off. And you are right, he has TONS of personality.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

I know I should know this but what kind of cat is he...I feel so stupid for not knowing the breed of my own cat...anyway if anyone could tell me I would appreciate it. And I am the luckiest person in the world because I get to wake up to that face every morning.
I'd call Tom a domestic shorthair. His coloring (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) would be brown tabby with white. He wouldn't be a pure breed like a Persian, Siamese, etc. because he most likely wasn't bred from pure-breed parents - instead he probably has a mixed lineage. That's the best kind too, IMO.
My kits are all mixed-breed and they're the best furkids I could ever have.

Tom certainly is a handsome boy! Look at the little monster, climbing up there.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, thats what the papers that came with him said but that seemed a little to general. So I guess he is just a mut...oh well I still love him. He is up stairs doing something loud(I hear him creaking the floor boards). I will send him your love yall, I think we are both going to head to bed now, I have a long drive back to my apartment tomorrow and tons of stuff to do before then.