Pics 5.5 Week Old Kittens

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
omg they are too cute! Looks like you might have some long/medium hairs in there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whispern'cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lindsey88

Yes, I agree
, ("long/medium hairs") very fluffy and cuddley!

Graciecat

Thank you, that little white one reminds me of my Widgen

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sooooo cuuuuuuutte! Do you think the little almost-all-white one is odd-eyed? Looked blue and green to me.

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Sooooo cuuuuuuutte! Do you think the little almost-all-white one is odd-eyed? Looked blue and green to me.
Oh now that I look back I agree. One eye glows red (blue eye) and one eye glows blue (green eye)

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh how cute!!!! I love the little long-hair tabby with the white face and brown nose. SO adorable!!!

And the odd-eye van is cute too. Heck I love them all. I bet they wont be on "the shelf" long.

Thanks for sharing. I'm melting.....

abstract

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They're so cute, it makes me want to just curl up on the floor and let them play all over me. xD I'm so eager to see Shinobi's kittens, I think she's getting close.

rupydoo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
do you have homes for all of them yet... I want one!!! My husband found homes for all of my kittens, and didn't realize I had also promised one to someone and I don't get to keep one...

rupydoo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
do you have homes for all of them yet... I want one!!! My husband found homes for all of my kittens, and didn't realize I had also promised one to someone and I don't get to keep one...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whispern'cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll be watching his eyes! Sure does look like he might have two different colors going on.

Marianjela Hoping they all get great homes and are not on the shelf for long. It's difficult where I live to find kittens good home. Could you tell me what a Van is, color or breed? My Widgen looks like that kitten and one of the semi-ferrals from last spring is colored like that too with long hair. Gorgeous cats. Widgen is 20 pounds and not heavy, long angora type fur, never matts.

Abstract If you lived closer you would be more then welcome to play with them all you would like. Shinobi's kittens will give you much joy, all little kittens are so darling aren't they.

rupydoo LOL which one do you want, none of them are spoken for as of yet! I'm out of friends and family to rehome them too, we all have more than one, lol

Thanks everyone for the awe's and cuteness replies. I so hate to go around and do that by myself! They are so very darling though and if we managed to speuter all of the Ferals we know of here this should be the last batch of kittens. I feel really good about that too and so does my neighbor, she just did her 13 Ferals.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whispern'Cats

Marianjela Hoping they all get great homes and are not on the shelf for long. It's difficult where I live to find kittens good home. Could you tell me what a Van is, color or breed? My Widgen looks like that kitten and one of the semi-ferrals from last spring is colored like that too with long hair. Gorgeous cats. Widgen is 20 pounds and not heavy, long angora type fur, never matts.
A van is a cat that is mostly white with only color on it's head and tail (small spots of body color are tolerated, but not in the rings). So it's not exactly a color, but a pattern, like mitted or tuxedo. But it kinda is 'cuz it's a mostly white cat... And although it isnt a breed in itself, there is a semi-long-haired breed called Turkish Van that has this characteristic and their coats have been said to feel "cashmere-like"!

Very beautiful!

I wish I lived closer!!!! Although... my hubby is a truck driver and will be driving across the States back from Montana next week or so

zenoah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww!
Those pics got a smile out of me and a good giggle. I need this! Thanks for showing the babies!