Happy Passover!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
To those of us who celebrate this Jewish holiday -

Happy Passover!

On our way out to the family feast, this year at my brother-in-law's. It's a long drive, followed by a long meal and a long drive back home. There's an entire ceremony for the meal, but not sure how rigorously we're going to stick to every detail, definitely some singing and such. I just need to take it easy on those matzahs!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

To those of us who celebrate this Jewish holiday -

Happy Passover!

On our way out to the family feast, this year at my brother-in-law's. It's a long drive, followed by a long meal and a long drive back home. There's an entire ceremony for the meal, but not sure how rigorously we're going to stick to every detail, definitely some singing and such. I just need to take it easy on those matzahs!
Happy Passover to you too Anne!

One new thing I learned this year is that there is Kosher Coke!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Watch those matzhas Anne.

Happy Passover

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Passover!! Have a great day everyone!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried to find a site with Passover graphics to post, but I'm afraid I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what is proper and what isn't

So I'll just say Happy Passover

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks everyone! Had a huge meal last night, with the yummiest Passover-kosher mousse cakes. Because you can't use regular dough on Passover, they now make pure mousse cakes for it - too wicked.

It was a big family gathering, singing and lots of talking, and we met a nice family, distant relatives, and really hit it off with them, so will see them again next week. Oh, and the traffic was ok, no big traffic jams, so all in all, a very good Seder night.