somedays its just not worth getting out of bed!

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Man today was horrible. I had to get up early thanks to my sister who needed to borrow gas money, no big deal except that i had to work until 1:45am so i didnt get home till around 3am and she started calling at 8am. My feet and knees hurt bad when i woke up and were swolen forcing me to wear my leg braces all day which are painfully uncomforable and i couldnt take anything for pain because i had to drive. Finally got to work and got in a huge fight with Dawn, the same chick that pushed me before. She rode my butt all evening, like nothing was good enough and i did nothing right, then she started on this other lady the same way. The last straw came when i was so tired and stressed, she dumps all the fries/fish in the same basket, then when i do the EXACT same thing she yelled at me and told me not to do it like that. I just turned away from her and she smarted off, "well i am just not going to say anything else to you, its just gonna cause a problem so whatever!" Without even thinking i said "well good, SHUT UP!" and she flipped, started yelling at me, grabbed her stuff and walked out. The lady that was in charge follwed her out trying to calm her down but they got into a screaming match outside. She started screaming that she is sick of noone taking her side and backing her up and i never show her any respect! OMG i cant stand her, much less have ANY reason to respect her, she treats everyone like dirt, and i mean everyone, including the boss. I shouldnt have to take her crap all the time, i am so sick of her! Anyway after work i go to get in the van and HELLO! i have a flat tire. So here i am trying in the dark and cold to change a tire, which i have never done myself before and I stripped the edges off the nut on two lugs! By this point i was 45 minutes late to pick Roman up from work, and in tears. Thankfully my boss loaned me their "spare" vehichle (which is harder than heck to drive) and now i have to get up early again in the morning to try to find a way to either get the tire off or find a mechanic who can, then find a reasonable place to get it fixed and still be at work in time for another day of pure HE**! I hate days like this.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this sounds crazy but you seem to have alot of negative energy surrounding you right now. Take a few minutes to find what it out of place in your house and rearrange furniture.

i know it sounds crazy but you may/should see some improvements

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, you HAVE had a rough day! I hope today is better.

And, I've said it before about your co-worker...I don't understand how she is still working there. Getting into a screaming match with the manager?? My butt would have been kicked out so fast it would make my head spin. I wonder what she has on your manager, or is your manager just that afraid of her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh honey, you HAVE had a rough day! I hope today is better.

And, I've said it before about your co-worker...I don't understand how she is still working there. Getting into a screaming match with the manager?? My butt would have been kicked out so fast it would make my head spin. I wonder what she has on your manager, or is your manager just that afraid of her?
thank you sooo much for the bear, that was so sweet of you!

i dont know why she is still there, from what i can understand she has been there for a while and ran off SEVERAL people durring her time.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think she knifed your tire? I'd check carefully, and if the tire has been vandalized, I would tell your boss what you suspect. I might even file a police report... just so you have something to refer to if any other troubles befall you by way of this woman.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well today went better, however i am exausted. I went to get the tire fixed, that was complicated. My boss's mom had a air compresser we used to fill the tire to get it to a auto place. The first guy litterally told us to go away he didnt wanna work today (what a jerk). So i called the guy at the auto place across the street from the first one, the guy at first didnt seam to wanna help either until i started the water-works and begging. Then it only took him like 10 seconds to have the stripped nut off the wheel. We put on the donut and went to get the tire repaired. They took it right in and fixed it in about 10 minutes. Only cost me 10dollars! the tire had a wire in it and the valve stem was broken. So it wasnt tampered with. I talked to my boss about Dawn, she only laughed and said "you two need to be nice" then contined to joke about the whole thing. So the supervisor who had been through both of our fights went to the boss and demanded she not make Dawn and I work together, especially on busy nights because thats when the problems start.
It was agreed, and to boot, the Boss finally allowed us to put a radio in the kitchen, which she has refused to allow since i started, hoping it helps reduce some of the stress! Anyway i went to work at 3pm and got off work at 2am and its almost 4am now, so i am gonna head to bed, my feet are killing me! Thanks for the vibes and everything, i am sure it helped!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

Man today was horrible. I had to get up early thanks to my sister who needed to borrow gas money, no big deal except that i had to work until 1:45am so i didnt get home till around 3am and she started calling at 8am. My feet and knees hurt bad when i woke up and were swolen forcing me to wear my leg braces all day which are painfully uncomforable and i couldnt take anything for pain because i had to drive. Finally got to work and got in a huge fight with Dawn, the same chick that pushed me before. She rode my butt all evening, like nothing was good enough and i did nothing right, then she started on this other lady the same way. The last straw came when i was so tired and stressed, she dumps all the fries/fish in the same basket, then when i do the EXACT same thing she yelled at me and told me not to do it like that. I just turned away from her and she smarted off, "well i am just not going to say anything else to you, its just gonna cause a problem so whatever!" Without even thinking i said "well good, SHUT UP!" and she flipped, started yelling at me, grabbed her stuff and walked out. The lady that was in charge follwed her out trying to calm her down but they got into a screaming match outside. She started screaming that she is sick of noone taking her side and backing her up and i never show her any respect! OMG i cant stand her, much less have ANY reason to respect her, she treats everyone like dirt, and i mean everyone, including the boss. I shouldnt have to take her crap all the time, i am so sick of her! Anyway after work i go to get in the van and HELLO! i have a flat tire. So here i am trying in the dark and cold to change a tire, which i have never done myself before and I stripped the edges off the nut on two lugs! By this point i was 45 minutes late to pick Roman up from work, and in tears. Thankfully my boss loaned me their "spare" vehichle (which is harder than heck to drive) and now i have to get up early again in the morning to try to find a way to either get the tire off or find a mechanic who can, then find a reasonable place to get it fixed and still be at work in time for another day of pure HE**! I hate days like this.
Sweetie, after being treated like this for 17 years, I finally gave my notice. I wish that you find a better job, or that this girl gets fired soon..