Sanity saver

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to thinking that when I'm under a lot of stress Popsie helps keep my sanity intact.
He's such a dork that he makes me laugh at least once a day. Plus when I'm down I can always get a good cuddle from him. How many of you might be in a nut house if it weren't for your cats?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I would be in a nut house if it wasn't for them & I should be a nut house thanks to them!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
People think I should be in a nut house because I have 5 cats! Between the 2 kids (10 and 17) and the cats, the cats behave better, are cleaner, and don't talk back like kids do LOL They do talk back like we all know cats do

I spend most of my days at home with the cats, so they keep me entertained and warm. I sleep during the morning hours before lunch, and my special time with my Bonnie who sleeps with me under the covers.

A home isn't a home without a cat in it, and they just make life more pleasureable.

clumsy kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love that cats know when you're down. It's so lovely, I think Oscar's really in tune with me. He'll come and sit in the kitchen with me when I've got a three storey tower of washing up to do and he always curls up with my boyf when he snuggles in for a nap. Oscar used to lie at the top of the stairs which faces the front door when my boyf was on a night shift. He'd periodically come into the bedroom and check I was OK. I've had to stop letting him upstairs now due to excessive shedding

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would be in the nut house if it wasn't for my cats, they know when your feeling blue, and keeping you sane is part of their job..well, that's what I think they are here for anyway

Can't live without my kitties, they mean too much to me