The Breeder I am using has Kittens due in May

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Breeder has Kittens due in May. I think I am number 5 on her waiting list. I can not wait to get my Sphynx. We have to have the House first and have been looking. The Breeder did say some of the people want certain Colors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I can still get one maybe if there isnt. Some of the people want certain Colors. She wants 350 down once we pick one.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you picked a color or sex or do you just want a Sphynx from a good breeder and are open.
I have a pink female, she is great for a cat.
I am glad your time is approaching and hope things work out for you.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going with another Female. I have not told the Breeder what Colors I prefer yet. I do have a few Colors on my list.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If color doesn't matter that much, don't worry about it. For me, I give a choice of a few colors I really want. Jack will be either a cinnamon or cinnamon-silver

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I do have a few Colors on my list.
I would tell her if you have colours you like, and not just settle on anything because it's available. The colours you love are worth waiting for, just my opinion

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would Prefer,Black,Blue,Chocolate,Pointed and a few others. I only saw the ones that were at the Show. I think I will go to some more Cat Shows to see if there are any other colors I like.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I should see what she has when they are born. I like so many of the Colors. I loved the Blue that I saw. I would like to see some more Colors at the Shows instead of online. I have to Tuxedo Cats right now and love them. I have not seen them hairless yet.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've always wanted a pure sphynx so I envy you for being able to get one! There are no cat shows close to me, only about 7 hrs drive away.

Good luck with your little baldie, I really hope you post pictures of them

Susan

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have wanted one for years. You can have them shipped too if you want one sometime. The Breeder is three hours from here. I wrote on ein my area too but they never answered me. I found this one not to far from my Brothers House.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In person is best. That is how I fell in love

Pictures don't do justice when compared to real life, but they are better when you have seen Sphynx in real life, you get a better feel for the picture.
That is neat you have cat shows close to you and frequently. Lucky you!
Are you going to show your kitty?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well most the Cat Shows arent to close to me. Stockton was the closest one they had. It was 30 Minutes away. It was the first time they had one there. Most are 1.5 Hours away. I am not sure if I will Show it yet. I did see the Blue one in person and loved her Color.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you wind up getting serious about showing, a hour or two to get to a show will not seem like much. We've gone as much as 6 hrs to get to a show with Charlie. The closest ones are either 2 or 3 hrs of driving for us

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thinking of Showing. I am not sure how good of Show quality the Kitten will be. The Breeder said she takes the best ones and keeps them. We might go to the Reno Cat Show next month which is three Hours away. We went once before and it was Great. I will be able to see more Cats in person and Narrow the Colors down.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you looking for a male or female for show? Most breeders have limit space to be keeping show males - you can keep a show female a lot easier. That's one reason why I'm getting a show male for Charlie's baby brother - the breeder is more likely to want to keep females (she needs to replace some that had to be spayed due to pyro) then she is to keep a show male.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to get another female but it would not matter what I get if I show. I would get what she has.