Just a note to confirm that, despite being laid up in the hospital with pneumonia at the moment, Lee insists that he and Sheri will still be hosting our meetup at their house on Saturday, May 31. He's very determined, and I hope that incentive will help him heal extra-fast.
And right now I have to wait a bit to see how my thumb surgery goes and if its going to heal afterwards. I'd hate to buy a ticket and find out that I need to stay real close to home for the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.