TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Question of the Day - April 18th!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Question of the Day - April 18th!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Well, today's not really a question question, but rather an inquiry of sorts. With me getting more responsibilities with my job, it has become increasingly difficult for me to get on here early in the morning to post the question of the day. I was wondering if someone else, who has the ability to come on TCS every morning around 9ish, would be interested in taking this over? This is an everyday thing (although you might forget every once in awhile ) except for weekends, so keep that in mind! Volunteers?

EAT: not too mention I'm running out of ideas
post #2 of 18
I don't mind but where in the world do you come up with your questions?

I also wouldn't mind sharing with someone as a group thing.
post #3 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
I don't mind but where in the world do you come up with your questions?
Imagine having to come up with a new question every day that can only be answered by something on The Cat Site! Go for it!
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Imagine having to come up with a new question every day that can only be answered by something on The Cat Site! Go for it!
I'm glad that's your job and not mine!
post #5 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
Well, today's not really a question question, but rather an inquiry of sorts. With me getting more responsibilities with my job, it has become increasingly difficult for me to get on here early in the morning to post the question of the day. I was wondering if someone else, who has the ability to come on TCS every morning around 9ish, would be interested in taking this over? This is an everyday thing (although you might forget every once in awhile ) except for weekends, so keep that in mind! Volunteers?

EAT: not too mention I'm running out of ideas
I wouldn't have a problem helping out now & again! I did it for awhile after Susie stopped
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Sometimes I come up with a question based on something that happened to me, I get submissions (lifesavers those are ) and I look on a few websites too

Maybe we could get people to do them on certain days like you could do thme on Tuesdays, someone else on Wednesdays, etc etc. Rigel gives me questions for Mondays, so he could continue to do those
post #7 of 18
I usually am on at 4 am, so that's a little early! I can do it on Wednesdays, since that's my day off (and it probably wouldn't be too hard to think up one question a week, lol.) The only reason I'm here today, is because I'm off work with bronchitis/asthma again!!!
post #8 of 18
I can do it whatever days no one else can. I'm here all the time
post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
So far we've got

Eva
MacKenzie

ETA:
and Britni!
and Kellie Jo!

does having an "assigned" day sound good to you guys? that's 5 folks, including Rigel for Monday which I can still post if he is unable, plus, if anyone is not going to be around for their day I can do it (as long as you give me the question )
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
So far we've got

Eva
MacKenzie

ETA: and Britni!

does having an "assigned" day sound good to you guys?
Works for me

I don't want Monday because I'm never fully functioning on Mondays
post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Works for me

I don't want Monday because I'm never fully functioning on Mondays
That's why I've been forever grateful to Rigel!!
post #12 of 18
I could, but I'd have to be awake at 2am here, so it's not really a likely possibility

And yes, I forget to eat too sometimes!!
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
So far we've got

Eva
MacKenzie

ETA:
and Britni!
and Kellie Jo!

does having an "assigned" day sound good to you guys? that's 5 folks, including Rigel for Monday which I can still post if he is unable, plus, if anyone is not going to be around for their day I can do it (as long as you give me the question )
Sounds good to me!
post #14 of 18
I would love to help come up with suggestions for question however like you I am not always able to get online in the morning. Specially since work has been getting increasingly less predictable.
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
I don't mind but where in the world do you come up with your questions?

I also wouldn't mind sharing with someone as a group thing.
I would be happy to help out, I can send you several questions a week to pick from.
post #16 of 18
I'm not on in the morning on a regular basis, otherwise I would do it!
post #17 of 18
i'd love to help out...

...i don't have a job, & am alway's on here hehe! the only problem is, i have weird bedtime's, so not alway's on that early in the morning LOL!
post #18 of 18
I do not wake up until noon, so I'm no help!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Question of the Day - April 18th!