wellnesscatfood.com

smokepeachangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is the brand of cat food I feed my cat you should check out the website this food is awesome and so much better than a lot of the crap you buy in stores Im telling you it is great their fur is softer and shinier their litter boxes dont smell as bad and it is sooooooo much better for them no bi products or gluten and all that crap
CHECK IT OUT WWW.WELLNESSPETFOOD.COM

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes MANY of us use Wellness in varing types... I use some of there canned and I use the CORE dry for my dogs ...

SINCE it is available at MANY stores you may want to rephrase .. YES even BIG box stores have had it in stock in some areas of the country...

WELCOME to TCS

PS your link is not working

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smokepeachangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was told by a rep of theirs that is a friend of mine that its not but I was miss informed I guess I appreciate you catching my mistake so I can fix it i put in the link wrong but i fixed it now

mama of bronte

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow ... thanks ... i had been trying to look up some of the brands listed on some of the threads, and basically despaired that i couldn't get it near me... but that website showed me a store that sells it very nearby...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mama of Bronte

wow ... thanks ... i had been trying to look up some of the brands listed on some of the threads, and basically despaired that i couldn't get it near me... but that website showed me a store that sells it very nearby...
call prior to going... many have found websites to be out dated and no longer carrying

yiplong

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wellness is good food, but it is also very expensive. A 5 lb bag costs about $25 here, similar to the price from PetFoodDirect.com when you add $9 shipping to it.

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yup, wellness is a great food! Our local pet store started carrying it for dogs and cats about a year ago now. Expensive, but worth it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smokepeachangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i was reading an article about other store bought pet foods and how it is made and what they make it with and omg i almost puked i cant believe it
i like this stuff so much and so do my babies i can see a serious change in their behavior health and looks just by feeding them this stuff and making sure they have fresh water

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SmokePeachAngel

i was reading an article about other store bought pet foods and how it is made and what they make it with and omg i almost puked i cant believe it
i like this stuff so much and so do my babies i can see a serious change in their behavior health and looks just by feeding them this stuff and making sure they have fresh water
link the article ... we can tell you if it is CURRENT info or not ... much of what is out there is practices from 20-30 yrs ago and no longer occurs