Strange things to find in your bed

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Reading one of the threads on here made me think of another interesting thread to start. We all know that cats love leaving there masters presents in there beds so whats the strangest thing you have found in your bed?

Mine would have to be the antenna to my radio. It was a plastic antenna that came out of the base of the radio and then was(origonally) about 1-2 feet long. Well I sleep with the radio on all night and I think, early on, Tomnus didn't like the constant noise all night so I think he tried to kill the noise. He would watch as I adjusted the antenna to get the station I listen to to come in clearly and probably figured that if he chewed that off the sound would stop. Well I woke up one morning and about 3/4 of the antenna was laying next to me in bed, nicely chewed into pieces. He also likes to chew old wrappers so one morning last week I woke up to a chewed up empty bag of cheese laying next to me. I swear while I sleep he eats...

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Since my cats go outside I have found "strange" things on my bed, usually alive and most of the time they are given when I am asleep. Among them - a lizard, a frog
, and a butterfly.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since my cats go outside I have found "strange" things on my bed, usually alive and most of the time they are given when I am asleep. Among them - a lizard, a frog , and a butterfly
I found a knife in my bed last night. I am pretty sure none of the cats put it there. I slept on the couch.

smiffygans

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A knife in your bed? Eeek! That is truly frightening.

Skittles doesn't leave presents in bed, but Peekaboo will drag all of his toys into bed beside me at night. He also once brought a lizard.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by save_adopt

the only pressy i got? Pee. i wish i could have returned it.
i haven't gotten that one since Pixel's UTI... but Chip occasionally [hasn't in several months!] takes a dump on my bed...

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have gotten the big lego's in bed a couple time, and the funniest thing we got was a roll of garbage bags
All these lovely presents were from Samba, who has carried those garbage bags around ever since.

Manda

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
the pee was today from one of the fosters as i was cleaning out the litter box

didnt want to tell the boyfriend until the sheet were clean. im not sure he likes my fostering yet

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't found anything from the cats in my bed (yet!)

Arwen is the main kitty in the household who will come upstairs, and most of the time she is with me. Thank goodness she comes up empty pawed each time too!

goldentails87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nothing from the cats, but Max (my golden) will occasionally hide his toys under my pillow. It makes it very uncomfurtable when I first lay down.