stuck at prom

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe yea I love stuff like that. I made my halloween costume out of duct tape last year. And I plan on making on this year too!
It was a lot easier than I thought it would be! I can post the pics of it if you want!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

hehe yea I love stuff like that. I made my halloween costume out of duct tape last year. And I plan on making on this year too!
It was a lot easier than I thought it would be! I can post the pics of it if you want!
Ooh yeah, post pics.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Front of the dress:

Back of the dress:

Sorry if the photos are big, photobucket is not behaving!
But I took 3 yards of $1/yard farbic and cut out the basic shape and then covered it in duct tape. That way the tape wasnt rubbing my skin all night!
It took around 2 weeks to make. Mostly because after pulling the tape off the roll for an hour my hands would get really really tired!
For the back part I chopped and old bra up and used the clasps (this was the night before the party, so it was all I had for the moment!
it turned out a lot better than I would have thought!

Please ignore the mess! It was mid party!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen some of those outfits and my fav is the couple who matched their outfits to the pickup they rode in. (Black with red flames.)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My step-brother made his own tux out of duct tape when he was in HS. Everyone said it looked really good and not really like it was made of tape or anything.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's a really novel use of duct tape
it's almost a sophisticated form of mild bondage! HAR HAR... sorry, couldn't resist the pun.