Do you believe

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
in spirits and such. I was dorking around today and got these photos of orbs. I also took a pic of the exact same spot right after to make sure it wasn't a reflection or trick of light. They either revealed nothing or the orbs had moved. After I was completely done I tried to stir up some dust because sometimes orbs can are actually dust particles. I slapped a couch cushion and snapped a pic, nothing. I don't think these orbs are really dust.

I also got this pic. See the faint blue tinted mist? I took another pic of the same spot immediately after and it was gone.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always kind of wondered. I think it's interesting when people find things in pictures and point them out. I was taking pictures of my pomeranian about a month ago, and I noticed an orb-like thing up at the top.

I've taken a few more pictures in the same place and there wasn't anything there, so I don't think it was any kind of light reflection or glare. I thought it was kind of intereting anyways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I've always kind of wondered. I think it's interesting when people find things in pictures and point them out. I was taking pictures of my pomeranian about a month ago, and I noticed an orb-like thing up at the top.

I've taken a few more pictures in the same place and there wasn't anything there, so I don't think it was any kind of light reflection or glare. I thought it was kind of intereting anyways.
Great orb shot.
Some people say that orbs are nature spirits.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Great orb shot.
Some people say that orbs are nature spirits.
Thanks! When I took it and uploaded it, I was like, "Wow, that's kind of neat.." A few of my friends have even showed me pictures they've taken with orbs in them. I always like to look at them.. they're interesting.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have spooky incidences in our house that makes us wonder if it's inhabited by a spirit. I spent a whole day once looking through photos spotting orbs everywhere! I finally came to the conclusion that due to all the human inhabitants... I have one dusty house!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do a little photography so Im gonna say most likely if youre using your flash its dust. I took some wedding pictures once as a favor, the wedding was outside in the middle of winter and it was snowing. I used my flash and when they got the photos back they were thrilled to death that they were full of orbs-flash reflecting off the snow. However, if youre not using a flash, who knows!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definately believe. I don't really know what to think of orbs though. There is one spot in my living room where I almost always pick up orbs if I take a pic there. I am not sure what to make of it.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shouldn't, considering what else I do not believe in. Yet, I've had the proof of ghosts/hauntings right in front of me - literally.
I completely dismiss orb photos, very rarely is an orb more then just a speck of dust, insect, or an effect from the lighting. If you actually see a ball of light in the room with you with no explanation (casted from outside) - then you have a real orb.

I've seen two in the house I used to live in. One was in my bedroom one night - my windows where completely covered, it was bright orange and about the size of your fist. I had just turned the lights out, it flew passed my head and disappeared into the wall. The other was white and zipped through the living room between my grandmother and I in the middle of the day.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone told me, if it's clear it's dust and if blurry it's a spirit. Because dust moves slowly and spirits move fast.

I have a picture somewhere of my sisters dog Ben, there's an orb above him and Demetri is staring right at it in the photo.