My Cookbook Review was Published Today

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do reviews of cookbooks occasionally for our paper and my latest one was published today. Here is the link:

*new link posted below*

Unfortunately, you don't get to see the recipes that I reviewed that are printed in the paper. Apparently they don't let you see them on-line. You don't get to see the title either which is "Everyone Needs a Grandma Fritzie."

Anyway, when I went to pick up a cookbook, I was debating between 2 and Nick, the editor, said, "I want you to review this one." I cooked Passover recipes so that it could be in this issue.

BTW, I really didn't like the cookbook. The only thing that Nick took out of my copy was when I wrote that the Spinach Mint soup was unappealing and inedible.

PM me if you want the recipes. The Mish Mosh, etc. was really good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

I can't get the link to open.
Does it ask you to sign in? I don't get that message but I am registered. If you do, just register and then you should be able to get to it. I had to do that to see a link Sarahp posted to The San Jose Mercury News and it is part of the same news group as my paper.

Let me know.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

It looks like a moderator has deleted the link now.

Since it's your review, you own the rights to it, can you post what you wrote, here?
Doe she "own" the rights or does the newspaper?