*****KatKwiz! - April 16 - Persi's birthday!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KatKwery: Yesterday's word was easy to use. It was use. BTW, regarding the secret word: you can use any tense. Thus, use, uses, used, using all would have been acceptable. Note: When I join in the conversation I am trying to steer it towards use of the word and may even use it as I did yesterday. Oh well, whoever wins today will definately be in first place in the standings, on their way towards 100,000 points!

Today is Persi's second birthday and pictured below you see him finishing off a piece of cake. Please note that the picture of him is an attached image, covered in an earlier KatKwiz.

Find a picture of Persi on his first birthday. Then respond to this post by using that picture as an attached image. Do NOT tell where you found the picture.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Today is Persi's second birthday and pictured below you see him finishing off a piece of cake. Please note that the picture of him is an attached image, covered in an earlier KatKwiz.
Find a picture of Persi on his first birthday. Then respond to this post by using that picture as an attached image. Do NOT tell where you found the picture.

Happpppy Biiiiiirthday Persi!!!!

Many Happy Returns!!!

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is the birthday boy on his 1st birthday...
What a handsome young man!
Happy Birthday, Persi!!

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just want to add that I've never done an attached image before! I've always used photobucket. Thanks for getting me to try something new!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mistressotdark

what a pose...
That was fast! Of course just last week you were sent to Persi's web site, so that was not really part of the problem today. The lesson today was attached images. And you are an ACE on those.

Congratulations!

Answer: Go to my profile by clicking on the spinning spiral. There you will find a link to Persi's web site. Answer today's problem by scrolling down to where it says Manage Attachments. Click on that and you will get a drop down that says same. If you clicked on Persi's picture and copied it to your disk, use the browse button to find it and then upload it. People will freak out at this point because they do not see the picture in their post. Don't. Use the Preview Post button and you can see it before you send it. Note that I gave you a picture that was already under the 32K maximum for attached images. I was thinking about adding a little fun by sending you to a picture that was over 32K, in which case you would have had to resize it.

KatKwery! (3,500 points)
This is really getting up there. I will instruct the Kats to pick an easy word today although they picked use yesterday. Remember, the secret word is one that directly relates to the questions. Here goes:

Do you know when your cat(s) birthday is/are? Do you do something special for your cats on their birthday? Do you give them special food? Do you buy them presents? Do you even have a party for them?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure of the exact day of Popsies birthday but it's sometime in the begining of July. I've never done anything special for him before but I probably will this year. He will be 17. He's doing pretty good for his age.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know the exact dates for Ramsay or Gus, just approximately, so we've made up their birthdays. Ramsay is March 17 [St. Patrick's Day], and Gus is somewhere Thanksgiving week, so we'll use Thanksgiving for his birthday. We don't have a party, but we do give them special treats, i.e. tuna water or some meat, catnip and buy them a new toy for a gift. I always thought it'd be fun to find one of those pet cupcakes or pet ice cream that they make for dogs and cats.

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you know when your cat(s) birthday is/are? Do you do something special for your cats on their birthday? Do you give them special food? Do you buy them presents? Do you even have a party for them?
I know when the majority of their bdays are. The ones that were re-homes I don't have an exact date but I know the month. Everybody is written on the calendar and I make sure I wish them a happy birthday and give 'em a special snuggle that day. Nothing else special. I am just happy to have been able to celebrate another birthday with them. Marcel just turned 4 on Saturday and Coal Monsta turned/will be six sometime this month.
Maybe I should break out the good catnip and celebrate them both!

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday Persi!

i dont know when any of my cats birthdays are because they have been rescues so we dont get to do anything special for their birthdays but i make sure to give them things all year. I guess if you dont know, you could give them a birthday party on a certain day for all of them together and make a special kitty cake and other special food and give them lots of presents. Guess something would be better than nothing.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First of all, I'd like to wish Persi a Happy 1st Birthday. Happy Birthday Big Guy, Hope You Have A Very Special Day!!

Now, onto the question at hand: The only one of the four that I have, Sassy is the only one that I have an exact date being July 28th, she will be two years old. The other three I don't have exact date, just guessed dates. I usually just celebrate their gottcha days instead of birthdays, w/a little gift and special feeding and lots of TLC.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Persi!!

I don't know Tailer or Forest's birthdays. They were both dumped, then rescued (Tailer by DH, Forest by our vet). We celebrate their adoption days instead. No cake, but they get tuna for their dinner and birthday presents.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Persi!

Jamie's birthday is April 28th - he'll be nine, and of course we'll celebrate it with some special treats, like crabmeat, and probably a new toy. He'll send birthday wishes to his brothers, and receive theirs. His "Opa's" (grandfather's) birthday is the day before, so he might even get a little cake to nibble on.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Persi!!!!
My five boys were born on May 31st 2001 and the little Manx is adopted so I dont know his exact birthday so we celebrate them all on the same day. I give them special treats (feline greenies) and maybe come Chicken Soup canned food but Ive never thrown a pet party!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Persi!!!

I don't know about Beauty's birthday so I'll celebrate her birthday with mine.

It's hard to believe it's over six months since I got her!

rebochan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

KatKwery! (3,500 points)
This is really getting up there. I will instruct the Kats to pick an easy word today although they picked use yesterday. Remember, the secret word is one that directly relates to the questions. Here goes:

Yes for Carter (August 8th), no for Lorelei because she was dumped, but this year I plan to give her on on December 8th (the 8th is cat day now =D). Carter hasn't even had his first birthday yet, so he'll get all the fun birthday stuff this year. Lorelei I got post-birthday and in the all the fun of Christmas and the home-coming from last year, I didn't have a late one, but she'll also have a little birthday this year! They'll each get some kind of treats mixed in with their food and of course, each gets a new toy. I'll probably call my friend over for a little birthday party - he loves my babies and he's been there since he first helped me get them to their new home.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know approximately all my pets birthdays. Since they were all from the animal shelters its hard to know exactly. I do celebrate all of their birthdays, by all I mean all present and past animals. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t do much, but I will go out of my way to buy them a few presents, or special treats, or both!

For my German shepherd I always had something planned for her. Whether it was a hike, going swimming, or just a long drive I would try and make time to spend with her for a few hours doing something fun.

Happy Birthday Persi!!