Daily Thread Tuesday April 15th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning friends!

Its going to be 12 degrees and sunny today..all sun!! Very exciting!

I am going to work today, then afterwards going for a walk in the park with my coworker. I so love doing that rather than cardio at the gym.

Not much else happening...

Hope you all have a good one!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning to all!!!

I have a sick little girl and my son is having asthma problems!!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A sunny breezy day with a high of 60F!!!

Have the 3rd load of laundry in machine waiting so I can hang on clothesline then load the truck up and work at a couple places today.

I will finally pick up my laptop that have been in the shop since December. The tech guy misplaced my phone number-oops. So maybe I'll have one computer that works ok.

Have work lined up for tomorrow too!! Finally some money.

Have a good day.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Nice sunny day here as well.

Heading off to work shortly, afterwards have a few errands to run.

Thinking about taking a walk on the fitness trail later which will be a nice outing..I think I am need of some exercise.

The kitties are good this morning, squirrel watching right now which is another of their favorite pursuits..

Everyone have a great day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

A sunny breezy day with a high of 60F!!!

Have the 3rd load of laundry in machine waiting so I can hang on clothesline then load the truck up and work at a couple places today.

I will finally pick up my laptop that have been in the shop since December. The tech guy misplaced my phone number-oops. So maybe I'll have one computer that works ok.

Have work lined up for tomorrow too!! Finally some money.

Have a good day.
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!!

Nice sunny day here as well.

Heading off to work shortly, afterwards have a few errands to run.

Thinking about taking a walk on the fitness trail later which will be a nice outing..I think I am need of some exercise.

The kitties are good this morning, squirrel watching right now which is another of their favorite pursuits..

Everyone have a great day
You two always have so much going on

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not too much going on here today. I have to work 5-9:30. I am excited for the weekend because I am off Saturday and Sunday and that doesn't happen very often.

Its getting warmer outside. It is currently 11. It is supposed to be between 16 and 18 for the next week.
I love warm weather.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spent the day constructively - gutted the "grey zone" at the shelter today and put up some stronger shelves in there. Went to the gym. Cleaned apartment. Too..... tired.... and........ weak................................. to..................................................type........................ ...........................................................................more.