*****KatKwiz! - April 14 - 4,100 points today!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The KatKwery word for yesterday was gentle. It was not used so today's KatKwery pays 2,100 points!

The reason that the last person contributed to the KatKwiz bank was _____(one or more words)_____.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The reason that the last person contributed to the KatKwiz bank was _____(one or more words)_____.

"Enough to fund one KatKwiz and Katkwery.....in memory of my little black cat, may she RIP.." from KittenKrazy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

"Enough to fund one KatKwiz and Katkwery.....in memory of my little black cat, may she RIP.." from KittenKrazy
Very good!
2000 points to you
and you are eligible to win 2100 more in KatKwery!

Answer:
1. Click on Shop Menu
2. Click on Most Sold
3. Scroll to Donate and click on View
4. Look for donations to Persi & Alley

KatKwery (2100 points)
Have you read the KatKwery guidelines? Do you think you will be in the KatKwery Super Bowl? How many points do you think will be given away to the winner of the KatKwery Super Bowl? Do you think Persi & Alley really pick the word of the day?

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you read the KatKwery guidelines? Do you think you will be in the KatKwery Super Bowl? How many points do you think will be given away to the winner of the KatKwery Super Bowl? Do you think Persi & Alley really pick the word of the day?
I have read the rules...more than once...doesn't mean that I know them!

I hope I'm in the KatKwery Super Bowl!! Woohooo!! Sounds like fun!!
I bet it will be a huge jackpot of points, but I couldn't guess how many.
I do think Persi and Alley pick the word! I can just see it...
You have your DW think of 5 words. You write them on separate pieces of paper and crumble them up. Toss 'em down and see which paper ball is their favorite!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i read the katkwery guidlines,
i dont think ill ever be in the superbowl i spend too much of my time chatting too notice anything about the site!
Of course Persi and Alley pick the word.. i assume that they do some sort of silly antic that makes you think of a word?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've read the rules of Katkwery but don't remember them. Hopefully I end up in the Superbowl.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuleNag

I bet it will be a huge jackpot of points, but I couldn't guess how many.
Think this: The biggest payout in points in the history of The Cat Site.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

So like maybe 50,000 points. Or is that ridiculously high?
OK, Persi says it is OK to reveal this.
100,000 points.

Winner take all.
Should my bank balance start approaching that number before December 1, that is when the playoffs will begin. So, keep playing KatKwery folks, interest rates are way down and you can become rich playing, not to mention all the points you can earn between now and then. This does NOT contribute to inflation because I am just giving away points that were given to me.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

I can't believe I actually won today-- I thought it was incredibly easy and figured I had to be wrong
! Thank you!
Sometimes I post a question that I think is incredibly easy but we have lots of newbies that don't know these things. Yet.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should get up earlier because a lot of times there's already been a winner before I roll out of bed.
Except for yesterday.

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

OK, Persi says it is OK to reveal this.
100,000 points.

Winner take all.
Holy Motherload of points, Batman!
I want points...I need points...must fund arcade addiction.

So have the cats discussed the Super Bowl format? Will it be similar to the current Kat Kwiz? December is so far away! That is a long time to wait for all that fun and action!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuleNag

Holy Motherload of points, Batman!
I want points...I need points...must fund arcade addiction.

So have the cats discussed the Super Bowl format? Will it be similar to the current Kat Kwiz? December is so far away! That is a long time to wait for all that fun and action!!
It will be a typical playoff. Number 1 will go head to head against number 8, number 2 against 7, 3 against 6 and 4 against 5. Lots of time to work out the fine points. That leaves 4 players. Then there will be two. Then the superbowl for all the marbles.
The cats may decide to move that up to October 1. That makes a six month season like baseball, basketball, hockey and football.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Sometimes I post a question that I think is incredibly easy but we have lots of newbies that don't know these things. Yet.
Oh believe me, I wasn't downplaying the question-- I have trouble with questions that should be easy normally. I was impressed with myself basically, lol!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to be up early today for my ultrasound and didn't have time to research as much as I like.

I hope to in the superbowl, but with my crazy schedule, I never know when I am going to be online.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I doubt I'll be in the superbowl, but I am becoming quite the KatKwiz/Kwery afficianado. Have to see what Persi & Alley are up to every morning! Of COURSE I believe they pick out the word. I like to imagine them clawing pieces of paper out of a hat, LOL!
Of course who knows how you get them to be interested in those little pieces of paper!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I have not read the rules for Katkwery!! I was thinking it would be pretty high in points though!! I should read the guidelines to this thing though, that way maybe I would have a better chance of winning!! I would like to be in the superbowl, but I dont seem to be doing so well since I have yet to win katkwery!! I do think it is interesting to read all the responses though! I dont know if the questions on katkwery just boggle me, or if Im no good at answering them!! I love to play though!! Its a fun game!! I havn't been on as much so have been unable to play the katkwiz recently which stinks!! So all in all, no I dont think Ill be in the superbowl. Since I seem to lose everyday, my chances are not looking good!!! And no, I dont think Persi & Alley pick the word for the day... I would think someone else would have to do that in order to make it fair for everyone, since you get to answer also!! Although I know that if you were to win you would put the points right back into the bank because thats just the way you are... always thinking of others first!! So good luck everyone, I hope someone wins today!! But I bet it isn't me!!