I found a lump!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few weeks ago, I discovered a lump in my breast. I went for a mamogram and they found something there. Tomorrow morning I am going for an untrasound. I have had these before and they turned out to be just cysts, but one was a small tumor that was benign, thankfully. Be praying that this one is just a cyst like the others. I don't want to have to have surgery or a biopsy.

I am not really that scared, just a little nervous.

Meda

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

A few weeks ago, I discovered a lump in my breast. I went for a mamogram and they found something there. Tomorrow morning I am going for an untrasound. I have had these before and they turned out to be just cysts, but one was a small tumor that was benign, thankfully. Be praying that this one is just a cyst like the others. I don't want to have to have surgery or a biopsy.

Meda
Wishing you all the luck and praying that there is nothing malignant! Breathe deep, we'll be here if you need!

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sending you good but there is one thing at least you have been to get it checked out,hope everything turns out ok for you,good luck

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had three before. The Dr said what they were but I do not remember. I hope it is nothing. I was 22 when when I got the first one. They all were before I was 30. Good luck to you.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meda
that it's nothing serious. I had a lump once but it was a firbo angenoma or whatever those things are called. Basically it was a benign fibrous mass. I think it comes and goes and sometimes my breast will ache where it was.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

that it's nothing serious. I had a lump once but it was a firbo angenoma or whatever those things are called. Basically it was a benign fibrous mass. I think it comes and goes and sometimes my breast will ache where it was.
The first one I had in my late 20's early 30's was a fibroma that was removed. The others were just cysts that either went away on their own or one the doctor drained with a needle. I really think that this is just a cyst but you can never be too careful when it comes to lumps in the breasts.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine was fibrodemea or something like that and the other Cysts. They said cut back on Caffiene because that can cause lumps. I was very scared when the first one came. My Mom had one and it was Breast Cancer.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Mine was fibrodemea or something like that and the other Cysts. They said cut back on Caffiene because that can cause lumps. I was very scared when the first one came. My Mom had one and it was Breast Cancer.
Yeah, my doctor said the same thing about the caffiene. He's the one that found it during a physical. I never think about doing self breast exams although I really should.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found the first one myself. I had some pimples and was using Stridex and felt it. I am always scared though because my Mom. I hope you never get anymore.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that's not fun! That it turns out to be something harmless like a cyst or a lump of fat in the wrong place!
No matter what happens though, you'll always have us to keep you up!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Meda
OH MY GOSH!
hugs and itll be just a cyst!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, you are so calm!

I am sending many many vibes and prayers that it is nothing of concern.

Please let us know.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meda
Good luck to you, I had something like this many years ago. I did have a biopsy and luckily it was nothing.