My contact was where?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to put in my contacts this am and I put on a hair clip to keep the hair out of my eyes. I couldn't find one of the contacts in the case nor on the vanity. I put in a new one and took out the hair clip. Something was still stuck in my hair. It was my contact!

That must have been one heck of a bottle of wine last night.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!
I have a friend that wears hard contacts and frequently finds one under her pillow in the morning.

My step-brother and I both wear contacts (or I did before my whole eye thing happened last summer) and we've had to help each other find our lenses when we've dropped them. One time it had managed to stick to the front of the door to the bathroom sink cabinet.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zissou will eat them. First time it happened I called the vet in a panic and when they could stop laughing they told me she'd be fine, might puke a little.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Why didnt you leave it where it was? not only could you see where you are going, but where you have been as well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your comments cracked me up! Front and back vision? I already have that, it's called mom's eyes. Very fuzzy. Butzie wasn't licking my head (thank goodness) and it was a Praxis Viognier, one of our favorites, but apparently, not one of our daughter's who is home from college. Well, I couldn't just leave her glass full, right?