Kitty litter forum?

rustypixel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know there is a forum specifically for the discussion of litter and litter boxes. I'm having trouble finding it and I hope someone can post it here for me.

Thanks.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the exception of Care and Grooming, there isn't... there is a forum elsewhere that deals with automatic litterboxes... I used it when I was researching whether to buy my Littermaid.

Maybe there *should* be a sub-forum here on Boxes and litter? Mods?

I know I found this other forum (not connected to TCS, I believe) while doing my research... it was helpful... and remained so every time I got frustrated with litter that wasn't working so well in the LM.

I'd rather not post the link out in the open, unless the Mods are cool with it... that is, if what you're looking for has to do with automatic boxes... if now, I think Care & Grooming is the best area... or am I wrong in this?

(edited: while writing my reply, Mods moved it to... where else? C&G... I was right...)

A.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rustypixel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mistake. The forum you mentioned, about the litter robots and such, is the one I'm looking for. Can you please PM me with that link?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

With the exception of Care and Grooming, there isn't... there is a forum elsewhere that deals with automatic litterboxes... I used it when I was researching whether to buy my Littermaid.

Maybe there *should* be a sub-forum here on Boxes and litter? Mods?

I know I found this other forum (not connected to TCS, I believe) while doing my research... it was helpful... and remained so every time I got frustrated with litter that wasn't working so well in the LM.

I'd rather not post the link out in the open, unless the Mods are cool with it... that is, if what you're looking for has to do with automatic boxes... if now, I think Care & Grooming is the best area... or am I wrong in this?

(edited: while writing my reply, Mods moved it to... where else? C&G... I was right...)

A.