A few pics from today

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I was going to go for an early start today but the wife had other plans, namely fixing up some blinds around the house. Well once that was out the way it was off for a stroll, here are just a couple of pics.
Ps exept the one of me fixing blinds

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well spring is here and the chance to get out more at the weekend. Hopefuly we will have a better summer than last year

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

I love looking at your pictures! You have such a knack at taking great pictures and I'll admit, I am sooo jealous
!

Am looking forward to more

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Pretty sure that it is a Blue Tit. I have seen them in England.
I wondered about that... I described the pic of the bird to my BF and I said to him, it's a small -blue/yellow colored songbird.. wonder if it's a tit of some sort? Cool!!

ADD: Yes, this is exactly what it is. Web site with pic and calls.
http://www.garden-birds.co.uk/birds/bluetit.htm

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thats right it is a Blue Tit quite common around here. We have a couple of pairs nesting around the house, usually in little crevices in the walls.Sadly we have lost a lot of birds native to the area where I live. Mostly duue to cutting hedges down to make fields bigger, also years ago meadow grass was grown which contained dozens of wild flowers, that attracted insects which in turn brought in many species of birds. Well I always enjoy looking at peoples pictures as well so maybe if anybody has some depicting the kind of area where they live, then why not share.

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow!!! Beautiful Pics!!! what kind of Camera do you use??

Oh ive got a couple ive wanted to share... there not as good at yours but I guess still nice, tell me what you think:

Lady Bug....

Robin...

Blue Sky on 3/23...

Rainy Day...

Hope you like!!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

Well spring is here and the chance to get out more at the weekend. Hopefuly we will have a better summer than last year
Don`t count on it! I`m told it`s going to be another wet one

We`ve had a few nice days down here on the south coast though.

Love your pics
Do you go on Flickr?

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey Vixen!, dont knock your confidence down. You should see the shots and a lot of photographers bin because they aint no good
The one of the
Blue Tit I spent more time on, but the others are just snap shots. I f you can get some editing software then spend a bit of time learning to process them. Digital cameras are no more different to film cameras in a sense. When you used film it was sent to a lab for development, the same thing needs to be applied to digital images to get them to look their best. i played about with your rain tree shot and got this. I am no expert on editing but you see what I mean. And no Jaafacake I am not on Flicker. Keep posting your shots up though