oh my goodness isn't it beautiful!!??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could you post another link? That one keeps saying "error" on the page. I'd love to hear it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you have to scroll down about halfway down the page and on the right hand side there is a little player that you can click on and hear it
sorry - I should have mentioned that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I did a google search and found this link for it.

http://beemp3.com/index.php?q=Balcony+Scene&st=all

It's beautiful. Though I must say it's a very unconventional choice for a wedding march.
That's precisely what we were aiming for!
Neither of us are particularly religious in the conventional sense - I have a deep spiritual side, but I will believe the way I choose to believe, rather than follow a book
We've both got musical backgrounds and so wanted something classical - that wasn't Mendelsson's awful Wedding March! We also wanted something instrumental, because the choir is going to be singing too at some point - so I've had free reign to choose the piece I would like to arrive to and then we'll figure something out together for the rest of the ceremony, plus I think it would be nice for Rune to have free reign on our exit piece

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is very very beautiful!!! I didnt walk down the aisle to the traditional wedding march either...I chose to walk down the aisle to Keith Urban "Your Everything" I also allowed it to finish before the wedding started. I love your choice!!!