Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!!!!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am excited! Have you all played Sims Castaway stories? That was pretty fun to play the story but it is only one story.

Originally Posted by SwampWitch

LOL, I don't understand the attraction of the Sims! I have to do all that stuff in real life and want to escape when I play!
Awwww but you get to control them and they do as they are told and can basically control how their lives turn out.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I used to play the Sims a long time ago... first family I tried, someone got injured using a stove and their adopted baby was taken away by child services. It wasn't that much fun to have to take care of such dumb and helpless people in virtual life... I was having enough hard time taking care of myself in real life

However, I always loved to design the houses. If I could have just that part of the game, that would be fun.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe they arent AS dumb any more luckily!

Although a few of mine have caught the house on fire and instead of you know putting it out or running they were standing there pointing at it...

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my daughters LOVE this game. They are playing Sims 2 Pets as I type. I think it's like playing virtual Barbies without the cleanup afterwards!

2009 huh? At least we dont have to worry about finding it at Christmastime!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol! my family has been playing the Sims since the very first one came out... so I basicly know the object. But #2 was really hard to play at first.... although i could never back to the first and its hard for me to play without pets

My mom is addicted to the Sims.. she wont lend it out.. if the game crashes she freakes out and she goes basicly insane when she cant play it... and to think when the very first game came out she couldv cared less

I too, love building houses! ((and making people)).. and actually you can have just that.. just dont make/use the people. Its actually a pretty good game once you get the hang of it!