Chynna gave me luv bugs!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chynna has been doing so well since her dental sugery!

Today I was napping. My clock radio went off and after shutting it off I lifted my head up to see where my kitties were. Abby was on the dresser and Chynna was in one of her favourite places on the foot of the bed on an old quilt.

As soon as Chynna saw me look at her, she stood up and quickly made her way to the pillow next to me where she proceded to lay down and hug my hand and give me nose kisses! We had a 10 minute mutual grooming session. Her kissing my nose occasionally and my massaging her paw with my right hand while giving head and neck scritches with my left.

We were so happy that we were both purring!!!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sweet of her

I love it when my kitties are really affectionate, makes me feel special too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight she was laying next to me on the couch. She used my arm as a body pillow. Her hind leg over top of my arm so that my arm was against her tummy, and my hand by her head so I could give paw massages and a neck scritch. She had her front leg over my my wrist and her head on myhand and had a bit of a nap. Needless to say my dinner got cold because I didn't want to disturb her

Kitty cuddles are the absolute best!!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Tonight she was laying next to me on the couch. She used my arm as a body pillow. Her hind leg over top of my arm so that my arm was against her tummy, and my hand by her head so I could give paw massages and a neck scritch. She had her front leg over my my wrist and her head on myhand and had a bit of a nap. Needless to say my dinner got cold because I didn't want to disturb her

Kitty cuddles are the absolute best!!
Yes they are!