Top Cat
Purraise
Well my kittens are growing up fast.

They're also getting pretty darn comfortable. A little too comfortable. eg:

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sissy's coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Looking at those pics I would almost say she is a patched tabby, not a calico... but then, what do I know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I really am attached to these guys. THey're both great kittens. Definitely different personalities but both are very affectionate.

The boy still climbs in my arms, rolls over and sucks the pads on his front paws. Sometimes he'll be sleeping on the couch next to me ( like in that photo ) and he'll wake up and start purring really loud, then come in for some attention while he sucks. I can even walk around the house with him doing it and he doesn't even open his eyes. it's hilarious.

Originally Posted by AddieBee

Sissy's coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Looking at those pics I would almost say she is a patched tabby, not a calico... but then, what do I know.
I have no idea what a tabby or calico is. At all
. She's has patches of orange in a lot of places that are the same colors as her brother, but man she does have pretty colors. Her face is great. what's strange is the coloring of the skin. Her little paws are all white fur, but the skin is black. It looks like a polar bear!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG those guy's must've been on Miracle Grow with how big they've gotten!

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep she is a patched tabby or torbie. They are both adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been so great having these guys here. I've mentioned this in another thread a few weeks ago but I'm recently divorced and moved back to my home town to start over. I've not lived alone for over 20 years. It's so nice to have my privacy now, but I started to get a little lonely. Since I'm still not completely divorced I'm not dating anyone. A neighbor had a feral cat that had kittens. She couldn't keep them so I figured it was a good time to take a couple. I was going to get 2 anyway to keep me company.

They are funny cats too
. Like here. The little girl sleeps, and the little boy thinks it's time to play. so while she sleeps in my arms (the norm) he's biting her tail hehe.