Yet another rainy day.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been such a dreary week around here. I'm noticing that not only am I crabby, but so is everyone around me. Come on sun, come out soon or we are all going to be down each others throats. Normally on Fridays everyone at work is happy & laughing, not today. Any other part of the country having a rainy week?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, the weather over here has been horrible lately. Yesterday we had thunderstorm warnings, flash flood warnings and wind advisories. Around 7 pm it got all dark and was raining really hard with strong wind, and then we lost our electricity. We didn't have it for about three hours.

So far today, it's just really windy. It almost looks like it might rain though, it's still so dark. I even just checked today's weather and it says it's supposed to rain more. I want to see sun..

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's just started raining here. Oh but just think, in a few hours you can have your jammies on all cosied up on the sofa with the kitts

Helen is that you under the umbrella?

tinkrbl5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I like the sun, it is my friend and today it is no where to be found. Overcast and icky. Spring is here let the sun shine please.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been raining here on and off all day. But at least it's still warm... it's supposed to be back in the 40s tomorrow.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rainy here today, too.
all night long. We have had a few days that it has been absolutely beautiful. High 75 and low 60's.
Highs 40's to 50's this weekend w/lows in the 30's.
I think I will freeze to death!!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually can't wait for it to rain, I adore thunderstorms. We also got another five-six inches of SNOW last night (what's up with this weather!?) and anything that'll help it melt I can't wait for.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very windy here and it's a blooming cold wind too! no rain yet but it is forecast.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

I actually can't wait for it to rain, I adore thunderstorms. We also got another five-six inches of SNOW last night (what's up with this weather!?) and anything that'll help it melt I can't wait for.
Must be the global warming.

We are supposed to get rain over the next three days (wonderful weekend), but I just keeping saying to myself, April showers bring May flowers.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got about 1.5 inches of rain so far in the past 24 hours and its still coming down hard but come sunday its supposed to be clear and sunny (but cool)

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope you get some sun soon. today is an awful day here too,,,,its gray and drowsy. last three days were super tho. way above average (70F)

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been quite rainy here in Central Ontario as well. I haven't reached the grumpy stage yet but I sure haven't had a whole lot of energy the last few days...We need some nice warm sunny days to recharge those worn out winter batteries....