My sisters cat is missing

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is an indoor girl and yesterday they realized they hadn't seen her in a while. Her food has not been eaten and the litter has not been used lately.

They searched the entire house top to bottom..and even in places where she wouldn't fit into. She is nowhere.

They think maybe she darted out the door in the morning yesterday when I was leaving at like 7am. I find that hard to believe as it was dark, rainy, and she is not a big fan of walking by the dogs crate to get to the door. I have never even seen her having interest in the door to go outside.

Anyway, my sister put some food on the front porch and some used litter around the house to coax her back. Also, she told the local pound and her neighbours and will be putting up flyers.

Maybe some Vibes that Bix comes home soon? My neices are beside themselves

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

She is an indoor girl and yesterday they realized they hadn't seen her in a while. Her food has not been eaten and the litter has not been used lately.

They searched the entire house top to bottom..and even in places where she wouldn't fit into. She is nowhere.

They think maybe she darted out the door in the morning yesterday when I was leaving at like 7am. I find that hard to believe as it was dark, rainy, and she is not a big fan of walking by the dogs crate to get to the door. I have never even seen her having interest in the door to go outside.

Anyway, my sister put some food on the front porch and some used litter around the house to coax her back. Also, she told the local pound and her neighbours and will be putting up flyers.

Maybe some Vibes that Bix comes home soon? My neices are beside themselves
Oh no!!!

to Bix!! Maybe she is hiding really well??

Hope they find her soon!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she sterilized? If she isn't, she may have darted outside because she's in heat. I assume though that she is. Perhaps you should call in the local neighbourhood - if cats haven't been outside before they're not too smart at finding their way home again. It could be that she's hiding somewhere in the garden because she's terrified. Kids are a greast source of info when it comes to seeing cats and dogs on the streets as well... you could try asking a few of them if they've seen Bix. What else can I suggest? The inside of the washing machine? Tumbledrier? Cupboards? OH my.... I really hope she turns up soon
for everyone!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!
I hope she turns up safe and well.

Come home Bix!

( They`re not seriously blaming you, are they? )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Oh no!
I hope she turns up safe and well.

Come home Bix!

( They`re not seriously blaming you, are they? )
I don't think she is "blaming" me..but she seems to think the cat snuck outside when I was leaving and she keeps saying thats what she thinks happened.
I have never even seen the cat near the door..and me being a cat owner, I notice when cats are lurking around outside doors and I am very careful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes everyone!

Bix was found under her neighbours porch. She was hiding there..so I guess she escaped from the house sometime.

Anyway, she is home now and is just a little hungry but other than that is fine

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was holding my breath when i clicked onto page 2 of this thread that she would have been found safe.

brilliant news!