Have you played a tournament in the arcade yet?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. I'm not very good with games and I know I'm sure to lose, so I don't bother to compete with anyone but myself. I do try to best my scores each time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

No. I'm not very good with games and I know I'm sure to lose, so I don't bother to compete with anyone but myself. I do try to best my scores each time.
It looks like you are good with the Easter Egg game!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have thought about it, but what exactly are the rules with the tournement. I usually only have time to play the games over my lunch time. I was thinking that you had to put a lot of time in for the tournemants.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I love tournaments. I just filled the last spot in Umbrella Trick, even though I stink at it.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I have thought about it, but what exactly are the rules with the tournement. I was thinking that you had to put a lot of time in for the tournemants.
I wondered about them but thought I`d better practice by myself first or it could be very embarrassing

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by whuckleberry

I tried a couple, but I didn't do very well.
I've played a bunch of tournaments, and I've only won one. I keep joining them, though!

I have thought about it, but what exactly are the rules with the tournement. I usually only have time to play the games over my lunch time. I was thinking that you had to put a lot of time in for the tournemants.
You have three days to play each level, so there's plenty of time!

Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I wondered about them but thought I`d better practice by myself first or it could be very embarrassing
Honestly, I doubt anyone pays much attention to the other players scores, but worry more about their own. I never check in the tournaments I'm not in, so there's nothing to be embarassed about at all.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the tournaments. I've played in several and won two. Failed miserable at some (bubble shooter) but it's still fun. The only scores I worry about are my own and those of my comeptition. And I think you actually have 7 days to complete all of your turns for one round. Usually it's three plays per round and the number of rounds depends on the number of players. 8 players would have 3 rounds. 4 players would be 2 rounds.

If theres a game your good at but no torunaments for it then you can create one of your own!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
tournaments are the BOMB!! I play a lot of them and win a few here and there, I'll even join ones that I have never played before...of course I practice a little beforehand
sometimes I get lucky and other times I fall flat on my face
it's fun though!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, I put my name down. Now what do I do?
Go to the arcade, click on tournaments and find the Animal Connect one. Click on view tournament and find your name and click play. You get four chances to get the best score and you have seven days to do it.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Go to the arcade, click on tournaments and find the Animal Connect one. Click on view tournament and find your name and click play. You get four chances to get the best score and you have seven days to do it.

Ok, I`m gonna have a go!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, I put my name down. Now what do I do?
You play! Thanks... I was waiting for that one to fill up.

If you go to the tournament page it will show the ones your in, in bold. Click on View Tournament and it will show the branches of the tournament. Under your name will be a "play" link.
player gets reminder after 3 days without playing
player gets disqualified after 7 days without playing
You also get notified when you are advanced or disqualified.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tournaments are fun!!! I even managed to win one!
I didn't make it past the first level against AbbysMom for the last one though

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Tournaments are fun!!! I even managed to win one!
I didn't make it past the first level against AbbysMom for the last one though
Broken Words round 2

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't resist TCS for homework, but if I started in on the Arcade I'd be doomed! Must.....do.....homework.....not.....play......arcade!