I thought I was the only one

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually go to one particular gas station because it's right down the road from my house. So I know all the people that work there. Well I was in there around six and was talking to the girl working and she said she kept hearing this knocking noise in her house last night. The other gal working suggested that maybe it was kids playing around. She said that she would have looked outside but she's scared to open the curtains at night because she might see a face right there at the window. I'm like, OMG I'm the same way.
Here I thought I was the only one that was like that.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No you are not the only one
that would be my fear too, especially late at night. I can't watch scary movies because of this and I don't want nightmares.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well one night when I was a kid I had a nightmare about that. In the dream I was sleeping and I woke up because there was this orange glowing light outside. So I went to the window and looked out and there were dead bodies on fire in the driveway. Then suddenly Freddy Kruger popped up in the window.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Well one night when I was a kid I had a nightmare about that. In the dream I was sleeping and I woke up because there was this orange glowing light outside. So I went to the window and looked out and there were dead bodies on fire in the driveway. Then suddenly Freddy Kruger popped up in the window.
Oh my! I hate nightmares like that, or dreams that make no sense whatsoever, you are left with a weird feeling or hate to close your eyes because you are afraid of seeing it in your mind again.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, I hate thinking about stuff like that.
I've had plenty of creepy dreams, and I refuse to watch any sort of scary movies when I'm home alone at night.. especially if it's all night.

It really freaks me out when I'm home alone at night and I get in bed and hear a noise from across the house that sounds like footsteps.

abstract

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just wondering... anyone ever have... progressive dreams? A dream that you have over an d over and every time you do, it goes a little further?

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My hubby is like that when he has watched a horror flick...AND I am mean, and love to lurk around a corner and scare the bejeebers out of him...Lol!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by faith's_mom

My hubby is like that when he has watched a horror flick...AND I am mean, and love to lurk around a corner and scare the bejeebers out of him...Lol!!

.. wait, people like to do that with me too. And it ALWAYS scares me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes too I'll get creeped out walking by a curtain that open even the tinest crack. Then I'll have to adjust it so it would be impossible for somebody to peek in.

okiron

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abstract

Just wondering... anyone ever have... progressive dreams? A dream that you have over an d over and every time you do, it goes a little further?
I hate those dreams. Bf keeps getting woken up by me screaming, waking up, going back to bed, screaming a while later, rinse and repeat. I'm like...oh me gee I want to stop dreaming this!!!

But yeah, we're on the second floor and get visited by a stray that knows how to open our sliding glass door (we're guessing she belonged to the people before us or at least got fed by them). Every time she comes by I wake bf up to make sure it's not someone trying to get in. I don't wanna look out and be staring at someone's face.